Sleep Inn & Suites Bush Intercontinental Airport IAH East
Travel Inn(Humble)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsjack in the boxmissing towelsprice listlargest roomwaffle houseshuttle serviceroom was cleanan overnight stayfront counterbooked this hotelhour shuttlestranded travelersclean environmentfront desk agentfree shuttleearly flightstar hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Due to a missed flight connection, I had to spend the night in Houston unexpectedly. The Sleep Inn provided surprisingly comfortable, clean, and modern accomodations for a reasonable price. They're very convenient to the Bush (IAH) Airport, and offer a 24 hour shuttle. I merely needed a comfortable place to sleep for less than six hours, so I didn't have an opportunity to take advantage of property amenities like the pool, breakfast buffet, etc., but everything looked nice and inviting. The staff was friendly and efficient in checking me in, the shuttle wasquick and hassle-free, and the room was very comfortable, clean and modern. I think they gave me a more expensive suite than my rate would have provided (probably b/c it was available). The spaciousness, the fridge/microwave, and pull-out sofa were all lost on someone who was there as briefly as myself, but they made for a nice, inviting room. Again, I hadn't planned to spend the night in Houston at all, but if I ever find myself in similar circumstances, I'd happily stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Bill_NY
Reviewed 28 April 2012

I was in Texas recently, family (4 persons) trip. We had an early morning (6:30 AM) flight on the return home. Had a 2 hour drive from where we were visiting to the IAH, so made more sense staying close to the airport the night before our return. Found a very good price on Expedia and reviews were favorable. The hotel and the room were all that was expected. The hotel was well maintained. The room was clean and comfortable. Our room was a good size with 2 queen beds (many others I'd looked at when choosing had double beds). Free Wi-Fi a bonus. There was a good size mini fridge with freezer as well. The hotel is only 3 floors but does have an elevator. There's also a business center, pool (I believe) and exercise room. Free breakfast doesn't start until 6 AM so can't comment on that. Also had a rented vehicle so didn't use their shuttle service, so can't comment on that either. It's just a 5 minute drive to the airport and a couple of gas stations and fast food places in the immediate vicinity. If you're from Texas, or for some other reason may be flying out of Houston and needing to park your car, there is a U-Park that also has a shuttle service right next door. The hotel belongs to the Choice group of hotels (I wasn't aware of this when booking). Not luxurious but comfortable, convenient and also not hard on the pocketbook. I doubt you'd be disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We had a quick one night stay (April 15, 2012) at this hotel between our travels. The hotel offer free shuttle service to/from the airport (using "Rocket Parking" shuttle). The shuttle is prompt and the drivers are friendly and helpful.
The check-in process is efficient and the front desk personnel is very friendly. There is guest 24-hr laundry facility (AND the detergent is free!!)
The entire hotel is clean and well maintained. Guest room is modern, spaceous, clean and well maintained. It is hard to believe that this Sleep Inn is only rated 2 stars. It should be 5 stars!!
There is a free continental breakfast with 24-hr hot coffee machine in the breakfast area.
If you have no car, Jack-In-The-Box is right next door in walking distance.
We checked out early morning and left well rested and happy.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank mraquila
Reviewed 28 March 2012

large room everything spotless, a good selection for breakfast.receptionest very helpful and friendly. We used the free airport shuttle from the airport to the hotel and also the next day to collect our hire car which made the process very easy. I would definitely stay at this hotel again and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chumba1mba
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Booked this hotel for an early flight. Free airport shuttle, free parking while away, free breakfast made this hotel a very good experience & value. Not to mention it has only been open for 6 months, so everything is brand new. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family