“Always great dining!”

Cheddar's
Ranked #34 of 308 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Food is excellent with many menu choices. Service is top notch and prices are very reasonable. Always a great dinner out experience.

Reviewed 23 July 2012

I think for the price with a big family it is a great place to go, I would not say the food was spectacular, but I cannot say I have ever had anything that was gross..

Reviewed 3 July 2012

This restraunt offers a great family atmosphere with wonderful service and budget friendly prices. Yes I notice people having to wait while there are visably open tables, however I work at a restraunt like cheddars and I understand that there are times of the day when management staff cuts down the restraunt and closes certain tables...whether the guest understand why the both next to them is closed but it is and guest need to learn that there is a hostess for a reason. The hostess (believe it or not) takes you to a specific table based on the details that you provide and in which they observe and based on what the restraunt can accomidate based on the present labor. I wish people would stop blaming the restraunts for their own discontent that rises not out of true reason but simply from their want to be difficult and most offten mock the position the staff is in. EVERYBODY TAKE THE STICK OUT OF YOUR BUM! Its a great restraunt just annoying guest.

Reviewed 18 June 2012 via mobile

Our daughter called in order and we picked it up and took it to her home where we discovered we didnt have her salad or crossiant in the bag. We called and told the manager on duty who was very accomodating and made a large chicken salad and gave 4 crossisnts and dessert for our trouble.We picked it up and duscovered ranch salad dressing not in the bag but still they tried to make things right.Also we were originally given chicken fried steak and manager said they couldn't take it bavk so keep it or throw it away. The food thiugh is very good and reasonably priced...eat here but if you order your food to go check your order before you leave!

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Cheddar's is an budget minded diners nirvana. At other locations in the state there always seems to be a wait. But my last 2 visits at 1PM there was immediate seating. They have nice pricing on their bar menu and a well rounded American menu.