“Great Staff!!!”

Ranked #1 of 35 Hotels in Humble
Humble, TX, United States
“Great Staff!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

The staff at this location are AWESOME! They are there to help you in any way they can. The facility and rooms are clean and up to date. Also, this location is near great shopping and lots of restaurants! It's also close to the airport. This is a great hotel!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Turkish first
Woodbridge, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

Excellent staff, very professional. The driver who picked me up at the airport was very helpful too. The staff was friendly and the comfort of my room. was good. I did check out early, but my stay at the Hampton Inn was very productive.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

Fantastic service, hot delicious breakfast, great beds, all personnel were outstanding. Always love Hampton Inns and Suites!!!! Will always be my first choice when I am traveling!!!!! Will recommend this hotel to all my friends!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

College Station, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Stayed here with a baseball team and felt unwelcome. Felt like the manager didn't want us there. She would not open the pool for us even though it was within pool hours. Very rude. We almost packed up to go to another hotel because of her.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Houston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

One major thing about this hotel is the shuttle bus from the airport to the hotel. We waited almost 2 hours for the bus despite informing the front desk via email on the time of arrival. Overall, our stay at the hotel was a pleasant one, except for a near fire experience in our room. This was because of the faulty heater in our room and the luckily it didn't trigger the smoke alarm. We got our room changed, but despite all these we still like our stay in this hotel. Nice clean room with good breakfast.

• Stayed April 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

These are the reviews I do not like to write. I completely understand when one or two things go wrong during a hotel stay, but I've rarely experienced as many as this place. And when the staff was not friendly or helpful, it made matters worse.

From the lack of organization at the front desk (extensive wait, while there was only one person in front of us in line), a room that was suppose to be non-smoking reeked of smoke so bad that kept us up at night and left our belongings stinky, an air-conditioner that didn't function properly and left the room so humid our papers on the desk wrinkled, a bathroom sink that didn't drain, to an electrical outlet exposing a safety hazard (the lamp was plugged in, but was falling out of the outlet because it was so loose).

Each attempt I made to address the issues with the staff left me unsatisfied and frustrated. I asked to speak with the manager and was presented with a female worker I spoke to the day before. At the end of our conversation, I walked away without receiving a single apology or inquiry on how she could make things better.

We are frequent travelers to the Houston/Humble area as we are relocating there in July. I will not be going back to this hotel or recommend it to any friends or family that visits.

I've included a picture of the outlet as an example of what you'll find here.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Justin, TX, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

The lock on the door to my room would not work. When I called the front desk, the clerk said the mainenance guy would be back in about 20 minutes to check on it. I had to tell him that I wanted another room. Very ridiculous!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Humble
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E
SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport
BEST WESTERN Plus Atascocita Humble Inn & Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS Intercontinental Airport Inn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atascocita
Hampton Inn & Suites Houston North IAH

Been to Hampton Inn Houston/Humble-Airport Area? Share your experiences!