All reviewsindoor poolstar hotelcomfortable bedstayed for one nightfree shuttle servicewould stay here againsitting areaan early flightmallhoustonairporthighwaydriverdeskiahstains
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I have to stay 1 night at Houston for a connecting flight. I booked at the hotel and everything was excellent. The shuttle pick me up at the airport on time, the rooms are clean, big and very comfortable. They also have breakfast and its excellent and delicious. The location is really good only 10-15 minutes to the airport, you have Super Target at the back of the hotel and the Deerbrooke Mall also. You can walk to both places and also the hotel shuttle can take you to that places, its really nice. The best of the hotel is the staff ( Kelly, Micky, Suraj, Hector,Roshan) they really feel like home. I recommend this hotel for sure, its excellent.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 November 2013

As a student traveling on a tight budget, I needed a comfortable hotel that wouldn't break the bank. This hotel exceeded my expectations. Keep in mind that it is a three star hotel, so don't expect the luxury of a 5 star hotel. However, the rooms have been renovated, with granite counters in the bathroom, flat screen televisions, very comfortable beds, and a pleasant decor. The room was clean. They have a fridge and microwave in the rooms. You get free wireless Internet and breakfast is included with your booking. Breakfast starts at 6 am and includes coffee, cereal, bagels, pastries, fresh fruit, yoghurt, waffles, eggs, potatoes, sausage patties, etc. The hotel is located 15 min from the airport and they have a shuttle service (5am-11pm) that can pick you up and drop you off at the airport. Just call them when you arrive, and they send someone. The hotel is within walking distance to a Taco Cabana. I think the greatest strength of this hotel is the friendliness of the staff. They are very kind and really try to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Overall, I was very happy with the hotel and I enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Joseph S
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I stayed for three nights and had an excellent experience. The hotel is located close to the Deerbrook Mall and other stores and restaurants nearby. The staff was extremely friendly, room was comfortable and clean, breakfast was good, all for an affordable price. Would most certainly recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Fire alarms went off all night!!! Scary!!We have 3 small kids, they were terrified! I'd tell them it was over but then it kept going off again & again. Hotel should have comped our stay. My mother in law & father in law had a room too. Since we weren't able to sleep all night, we felt we should have received more than a 50% discount. Staff said she'd try for a refund, but didn't get approval. They said this was the 2nd night this happened & couldn't guarantee it wouldn't happen on our next night stay. We checked out a day early & went somewhere else. Kids were too scared to stay again. Staff didn't seem apologetic & complained about getting angry calls all morning.

Stayed: October 2013
Roshan P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Houston Intercontinental Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We understand how important a quiet environment is and apologize for the trouble you had received with our false alarms with our fire panel, we have solved the issue and assure it will not be an issue going forward. Your feedback helps us prevent situations such as this in the future. We hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area again. Please contact me at 281-446-4977 when you are back in the Humble area, so I can make set up your accommodation.

Roshan Patel

Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Came here while my husband was working nights to train employees. Thought I would come and relax. 1st might here. Fire alarm goes off at 3am. While standing outside others In The hotel tell me Tht this is the 3rd nite on a row that the fire alarm has woken them up. After an hour, we r allowed back in. Every hour and a half, the alarm goes off for about 15 seconds. This of course jars me awake. It also occurs periodically throughout the day. Needless to say. I am exhausted. All of the construction junk that is stored In the first floor stairwell is kind of unsettling. Is there no where else to put that stuff? Also. There is a group of people that checked out. I dont know what the deal is, but I went to the business center to get on the internet and the people had all of there stuff outside on a cart all day. They were just hanging out In the business center sleeping. One guy in a wheelchair sleeping and another guy at a chair sleeping at a computer desk. So I didn't go In there. Also the amount of fast food cups and trash in the stairway during the day was kind of nasty. Won't be back. Hoping to sleep tonite without the alarm going off.

• Stayed: October 2013
Roshan P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Houston Intercontinental Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. Please contact me to discuss your situation so I can offer you a complimentary upgrade on your next stay. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Please reach out to any of our employees directly should you have any concerns during or after your next stay.

Roshan Patel