All reviews indoor pool comfortable bed stayed for one night nice stay free shuttle service would stay here again mall houston airport highway driver desk flight
Reviewed 19 December 2013

It is located near the Deerbrook mall. It provides you a free shuttle from the airport and to the mall. Since I went for a company training, I asked them to take me to the company with the suttle and they accesed for free. The rooms are really good and big. The breakfast is almost buffet, it has many things to choose but they repeat the same dishes each 2 or 3 days. It does not have restaurant, so for dinner you need to go out to take some food. I do not recommend ask for delivery because it is only like 3 or 4 fast foods which arrives to the hotel. Sauna and swimming pool are great!

Room Tip: I was just in the 305 room and it was good. It has a view to the back yard.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Oswaldo C
Mickey R, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Houston Intercontinental Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Pickup and transfer to the airport worked well. Room was comfortable and staff was very pleasant. Fire alarm went off early in the morning; fire department never responded and alarm rang for 10-15 minute.

We heard that this happens often when they start cooking the breakfast sausage. Need to change something

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Roshan P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Houston Intercontinental Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We understand how important a quiet environment is and apologize for the trouble you experienced with our fire alarm. Your feedback helps us prevent situations such as this in the future. We hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area again.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Since we were traveling with our dogs, we were very interested in finding a pet friendly hotel. Country Inn and Suites came through and we couldn't have been happier! Our labradoodle and terrier were very welcomed and comfortable. It felt good to be trusted as good pet owners.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 November 2013

I have to stay 1 night at Houston for a connecting flight. I booked at the hotel and everything was excellent. The shuttle pick me up at the airport on time, the rooms are clean, big and very comfortable. They also have breakfast and its excellent and delicious. The location is really good only 10-15 minutes to the airport, you have Super Target at the back of the hotel and the Deerbrooke Mall also. You can walk to both places and also the hotel shuttle can take you to that places, its really nice. The best of the hotel is the staff ( Kelly, Micky, Suraj, Hector,Roshan) they really feel like home. I recommend this hotel for sure, its excellent.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 November 2013

As a student traveling on a tight budget, I needed a comfortable hotel that wouldn't break the bank. This hotel exceeded my expectations. Keep in mind that it is a three star hotel, so don't expect the luxury of a 5 star hotel. However, the rooms have been renovated, with granite counters in the bathroom, flat screen televisions, very comfortable beds, and a pleasant decor. The room was clean. They have a fridge and microwave in the rooms. You get free wireless Internet and breakfast is included with your booking. Breakfast starts at 6 am and includes coffee, cereal, bagels, pastries, fresh fruit, yoghurt, waffles, eggs, potatoes, sausage patties, etc. The hotel is located 15 min from the airport and they have a shuttle service (5am-11pm) that can pick you up and drop you off at the airport. Just call them when you arrive, and they send someone. The hotel is within walking distance to a Taco Cabana. I think the greatest strength of this hotel is the friendliness of the staff. They are very kind and really try to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Overall, I was very happy with the hotel and I enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business