Holiday Inn Express Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport East
Ranked #15 of 35 Hotels in Humble
“Great Service!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2012

Front desk staff very very friendly and proffesional, treated every one equally, nothing like the service I received at the other Holiday Inn, I will definately be back to this location!!! Clean rooms, good breakfast, everything was GREAT!!!!

• Stayed December 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Brasilia, DF
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2012

After almost 8 hours waiting for a two weeks old Boeing 787 not to be fixed in George Bush International Airport, United Airlines sent us to the Holiday Inn Express.
The rooms are huge, but the smell is not good and the shower dropped the entire night.
We ordered a wakeup call at 5am but they forget to make it (fortunately I wake up myself due to jet lag).

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel!!
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank edgarfn
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2012 via mobile

Me tuve que hospedar en este hotel d3bido a que mi vuelo Huston-Las Vegas fue cancelado. Queda muy cerca del aeropuerto, tienen servicio de transporte propio y la atencion dl personal fue excelente, igual que las instalaciones y el precio ($140 por una noche en habitacion doble). Lo recomiendo 100%
I had to stay at this hotel because my fligt Huston-Las Vegas was cancelled and I couldn't get in another fligth. This hotel is nearby the airport and has shuttle service. The attention was great, same as the facillities and the price ($140.00 for a night in a double room). I rcomend it 100%

Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Eatonton, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2012

Pros: The staff is very friendly and accomodating. I had a shuttle issue and the driver accompanied me in to talk to the desk clerk so it didn't happen to someone else. They both were very apologetic. I also had a minor maintenance problem and a very friendly housekeeper took care of it. Due to my inconveniences, the clerk issued me a voucher for Priority Club points without me even asking. Close to airport - 3 minutes. 2 flat screen TVs - one in bedroom area and one in sitting area. Microwave, mini frig, coffee maker. Sofa bed, upholstered chair, coffee & end tables. Sufficient number/locations of outlets. Good WiFi connection. Work desk. Full length mirror. Lots of storage. USA Today free to Priority Club members. Free shuttle to airport - runs every 30 minutes with reservation - must be in lobby 10 minutes before schedule. Very prompt.

Cons: The bathroom doors open in toward the vanity - awkward. Had to request a bill when checking out at 5:30 AM

Misc Comments: Foam pillows. Free breakfast buffet included at 6:30-9:30 AM. 24 hour fitness center with 1 bike, 2 treadmills, stepper and multi-use weight machine. Located off lobby. Business center in lobby. Pool 6am-10pm towels provided. Delivery service available for food. Laundry valet M-F except holidays. Laundry machines $1 near elevator on 2nd & 3rd floors. Ice, snacks, soaps, soda, ice cream on 1st & 3rd floors.

I would definately stay again for early AM flight departures.

Room Tip: Rooms ending in "01" to "19" are close to the elevator Room 211 backs up to the...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
tonelocke, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport East, responded to this review, 17 September 2012
Dear guest: We are always pleased to hear from our guests. Thank you for your wonderful comments. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2012

Staff is friendly, and the Meeting Space and Lobby are sophisticated and modern looking.

Great for a corporate training, or any other small meeting. I would recommend it to anyone in North Houston, as it is one of the nicer properties, and the staff seems to authentically care about your well being.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Dear guest: We are always pleased to hear from our guests. Thank you for your wonderful comments about our modern lobby and Meeting facility. FYI: Our meeting room is 950sqft. and can accommodate up to 75 people theater style.

We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Chandler, Arizona, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2012

I was traveling recently and due to weather was told by the airline that when I left FL I would not make my connection in Houston. I would have to spend the night in Houston. So I got online to book a room. Well, as it turned out, I wasn't able to make it out of FL until the next morning and the Holiday Inn Express said that I could NOT cancel my reservation because it was after the 6:00 pm deadline. My credit card was still charged for an overnight stay that I was unable to make due to circumstances completely out of my control. I have contacted the manager and still was told that my card would be charged. I now have to contact corporate headquarters to see if they can help me.

Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank MaryBeth Keller L
tonelocke, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport East, responded to this review, 15 June 2012
I do understand your frustration about having your flight canceled but you called to cancel your hotel reservation at almost midnight. Our cancellation policy is that you must cancel before 6pm. Unfortunately we were not able to refund your reservation since you were several hours after the cancellation time.
Lovelady, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2012

This is where we usually pick to stay when we fly out of IAH. It's close to the airport, close to parking facilities and we've always had great service. We stayed here the night before our flight and the night we returned because it was so late. The rooms are always clean, and we've never had a problem here. There are some maintenance issues, but nothing major. We always sleep well here too. The beds are very comfy!

Room Tip: Some people feel there is too much noise, but I've never noticed this. Rooms on the back side o...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank GrayWolf85
Dear guests: Thank you for continuing to stay with us on your trips out of IAH airport. We are always glad to see our guests return to stay with us again and again.

Antonio Chamorro
Also consider these accommodations in or near Humble
Holiday Inn Houston NE - Bush Airport Area
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E
BEST WESTERN PLUS Intercontinental Airport Inn
Ramada Houston Intercontinental Airport East
Super 8 Intercontinental Houston TX
Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental

Been to Holiday Inn Express Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport East

Property: Holiday Inn Express Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport East
Address: 7014 Will Clayton Pkwy, Humble, TX 77338-8168
Region: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Humble
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #15 of 35 Hotels in Humble
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport East 2.5*
Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport. We offer the luxuries of a full service hotel at the convenience of an Express. All of our rooms are 2 room suites with living room and bedroom that feature a Microwave and Refrigerator, High speed Wireless Internet, and our Smart Start Hot Breakfast. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport East Hotel Humble