“Great food. Local find.”

Savaas Greek Cuisine & Grill
Ranked #37 of 317 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Greek
Description: phone: 281-312-6358
Description: phone: 281-312-6358
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Gyros are delicious. Prices are a little high, but worth it for the flavors! Ask for feta on your fries ($1 extra) -- delicious.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

I was craving Greek food, and found this place. Went in, it looks like an old beat up diner. The food was bland there were so many oninons, I got sick. We never went back.

1  Thank TexasChickenhawk
Reviewed 28 May 2013

It was okay, not what I expected. I wont go back there again. The meat has little or no spices and you didn't get a lot for your money--I've had better in downtown Houston or at Yia Yia's which is an Excellent place to eat in the Galleria area.

1  Thank Wetever
Reviewed 13 April 2013

We love Savaas food. The small meet platter was enough for four adults and two young kids. We got the Greek Salad with it, and small order of fries for the kids and a feta cheese apetizer.We didn't finish it, and left stuffed. No room for deserts, though I have enjoyed them in the past. You can tell they make their own gyros meet. There are many great things to choose from. Family friendly, not full service, but that keeps the prices down.

Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

I'm pretty picky when it comes to food and service, and I must say I was very impressed. The hummus isn't the best but it will do.
Glad to have Greek in the area!