“Clean and Friendly” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #11 of 35 Hotels in Humble
Bothell, Washington
“Clean and Friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2011

My mother and I stayed at the Kingwood/Humble Comfort Suites June 19th – June 25th, 2011. My mom was participating in the National Sr. Games that were being held in Houston. My awesome experience started when I call the hotel to check on rates. I had looked on the internet originally to book my stay but I had question that could not be answered by the web site. I called the hotel and got all my questions answered and very happy with my decision. I decided to book directly with the hotel and did not use the web site, the rates were slightly less on the web page but you had to pay at time of booking and the reservation would have been non refundable, I didn’t want to take the change and have to make changes to our trip and be stuck with a nonrefundable hotel stay. The hotel was also offering discounted rate for the participants in the Senior Games. Which was not on the web page. The person who helped me with my reservation was very knowledgeable about the area and could tell me how far the events were from the hotel.
The staff at the hotel was very friendly and professional. Our favorite was Terri. She was very knowledgeable about the area and helped me navigate from place to place and had great suggestions for things to do during our down time. It was always so nice to see her smiling face when we arrived and she was always asking how my mom had done in her events.
The property was clean and had all the amenities that we needed. It had a workout room, a pool area with hot tub. Our room was clean and was very large; it was nice to have a place to sit that was separate from the sleeping area with the beds. I appreciated that there were two computers for guests to use, the printer was not working. I did ask a person at the front desk for help in printing my boarding pass and I was quite surprised that she couldn’t help me because she didn’t have access to the internet. That puts the staff at quite a disadvantage in being able to assist the guests. A guest asked for directions and the person at the front desk was not familiar with the place he needed to go so she directed him to the guest computers, unfortunately he was not familiar with using the computer for directions. She should have been able to help him. I ended up getting the directions for him.
The breakfast provided is pretty good. It has the basics like oatmeal, cold cereals, breads, yogurt, fruits, waffles and a nice variety of hot items as well. For the most part it was pretty well stocked, only one day were they low on items ½ hour before the end of the breakfast service there were no eggs available. The coffee was great.
It was the perfect choice for our 6 day stay in the Houston area.

Room Tip: Call the hotel to get exactly what you need
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Visha_8, General Manager at Comfort Suites Humble Houston North, responded to this review, 29 March 2012
Thank you for giving the hotel such a nice review and acknowledging our amenities. My apologies for replying to your review so late. We are glad and appreciate that you chose to stay at Comfort Suites in Humble, TX for the National Senior Games event last year. I appreciate your compliments on the friendliness and professionalism of my front desk staff. Terri was also thrilled to hear that you complimented her. Since your review our front desk workstations are now internet based as had a system upgrade from Choice Hotels International. I agree with you, having internet at the front desk is a big plus and the front desk agents can help guests with directions and other information they may need. I apologize for the issue you had with this. I am glad that you enjoyed the breakfast. Thank you once more for reviewing Comfort Suites Humble and hope to see you when you are back in the Houston / Humble area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2011

I was traveling on a business trip and was looking for a good location near my place of business. I had never stayed at this hotel location before, but I will from now on. The saff service was excellent; the housekeeping and front desk all seem to be exceptional in knowing how to maintain amazing customer service. The rooms were very spacious and clean, with extra amenities including a refridgerator, which i really put to use.:) The breakfast was also good and best of all free. Overall, I really ejoyed my stay and will be staying here on business from now on.

Thank you Comfort Suites.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Visha_8, General Manager at Comfort Suites Humble Houston North, responded to this review, 10 February 2011
We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying your stay at the Comfort Suites. Thank you for complimenting all the staff so generously. We pride ourselves in our dedicated staff and are always looking for ways to better our customer service and hotel quality. We also thank you for your dedicated business to our hotel; we greatly appreciate it. See you again soon.
Köln
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2010

We stayed at this hotel during our texas roundtrip. This Hotel is excellent. Super friendly staff, very nice breakfastarea, clean and nice rooms. The hotel is quite new and so everthing is in good order and condition.It is near to Houston Airport and so we stayed here the last two nights and enjoyed these last days in this area.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Visha_8, General Manager at Comfort Suites Humble Houston North, responded to this review, 1 September 2010
Thank you very much for your wonderful review of our hotel. We pride ourselves in providing the best guest service, cleanliness and hospitality that a hotel can offer. Once again, thank you for choosing Comfort Suites Humble / Kingwood for your stay and hope to see you again soon!
Dallas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2010

As previously mentioned, this hotel is under new management and has been remodeled. We found it to very clean and up to date. The complementary hot breakfast was fine. The AC unit was a little noisy, but I've heard much worse. And given the low weekend rates (AAA), we got adjoining rooms, one King Suite connected to a 2 Queen Suite, so every family member had their own comfortable bed. We typically stay at the nearby Homewood Suites, which is a step up in amenities (and price), but this hotel was more than adequate and a bargain.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Visha_8, General Manager at Comfort Suites Humble Houston North, responded to this review, 13 December 2010
Thank you for the kind words. We hope you return back to the hotel soon when you are revisiting Houston. As new management, we are always finding ways to improve ourselves and hope your next stay will be even better. Hope to see you soon!
Abbeville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2008

Just returned from a trip to the Houston area (Humble/Kingwood) and a wonderful stay at the Comfort Suites Hotel. This is a jewel ! Incredible service, wonderfully decorated (looked newly remodeled), OH ! SO ! comfortable beds, great breakfast with lots of hot food choices, large business center and excellent location. Lots of conveniences and things to do nearby i.e.; large shopping mall, excellent restaurants ( not just fast food) and abundance of 1st.Class golfing venues and just a short drive to the International Airport. SIMPLY THE BEST! We recommendly highly.

• Liked — Wonderfully comfortable bed and great hot breakfast.
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled on business
      Check-in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)