Comfort Suites Humble Houston North
Travelocity
US$95
US$93
Priceline
All reviewsa great staybaby showerroom was cleanamazing hotelwafflesfront desk staffbiscuits and gravyfridge and microwavehotel shuttlepropertylobbyhoustoniah
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 May 2013

As you can tell, I don’t have a lot of time to do these reviews, so when I do, I am usually really impressed. I LOVE this hotel! Visha and PJ do a great job running this property and make their guests fell like they are staying in a swanky place that should be much higher priced. Their Staff of Brenda, Terri, Nichole, Teresa and a few new arrivals are really on top of their game and take great care of their guests. When you first walk in, the lobby is elegant and stylish with its baby grand piano, high ceilings, large museum like pillars and nice music playing. The property was first owned, designed and built by a designer and it shows. Very Nice! Great outdoor pool and covered gazebo style barbeque area for sunbathing and relaxing and unwinding in the evenings. I have seen business groups gather in the evenings to enjoy fellowship and "refreshments" in the lobby, and out by the pool. They just finished upgrading their fitness room to include an elliptical, a treadmill, a weight machine and free weights. The hotel also offers shuttle service to the airport and other places. On another note, I recently noticed special needs children cleaning in the lobby. Visha and PJ participate in a program in one of the local high schools providing an opportunity for the kids to come out and work a few hours on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays. The more I learn, the more I like these folks. Whether traveling on business or pleasure, this hotel is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: I haven't been disappointed with any of the rooms I have stayed in.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2013

I have been staying at the Comfort Inn Suites in Humble, Texas at least 3 nights a week since November of last year. This place is my home away from home. My room and surrounding areas are clean and well groomed. The hospitality from management to house keeping is friendly and courteous. Most of them call me by name. The full breakfast is outstanding and always ready when I am. This is truly Home Sweet Home when I am in the Humble/Kingwood area.

Room Tip: Suites are roomy and sunny
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Great Comfort Suites. I was there for a relocation, for nearly 50 days. I found the entire staff to be very helpful and accommodating. Nice room, breakfast and very good cleaning staff. The front desk was very nice and helpful to a new person in the area. Everyone knew my name, which is always nice during a stressful time. Thank you Visha and the entire staff at Comfort Suites Humble!!!! I actually miss you guys!

Room Tip: I got the 2nd floor, I think for an extended stay, I would get the 3rd floor
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2013

This is a good solid comfort. Clean comfortable. A little traffic noise and its on one of those one ways so you have to circle around anytime you leave but it is what it is. Convenient to downtown Huston but in better area. Enjoyed having a cold beer without leaving hotel. I would stay again.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2013 via mobile

Upon attending a family member funeral in TX my wife and I spent 3 nights at this hotel. Staff were courteous,pleasant and always helpful.Nothing, and I mean nothing, was any trouble.They were always eager to help, give travel advise and/or directions. We joined their "Choice Privileges" travel club which will give us additional free nights.
Cost was very reasonable and the breakfast was a duzzi........we'll be Back!!!

• Stayed: April 2013