“clean hotel and great staff”

Comfort Suites Humble Houston North
Ranked #10 of 35 Hotels in Humble
Hillsboro, Missouri
“clean hotel and great staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

Was visiting relatives during the holidays, this hotel was close by so stopped in to see about renting a room for the nite. we were shown a room and we decided to stay for a couple nites.The rooms are clean and all the staff from the young girl who checked us in and the cleaning staff were all very helpful .It was nice to start our busy day off with the hot breakfast provided that next morning. Every time we left or returned to the hotel we were greeted as though we always stayed there, a comforting feeling when your from out of state. If your ever in the Kingwood Texas area I recommend this hotel you wont be dispointed.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Church Point, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

I have been staying here on average 3 nights a week since June of 2013 for buisness. Originally I picked this hotel due to location from work which is about 2 miles away but have quickly come to enjoy staying here. Staff is very curtious and has always greeted me with a smile. My rooms have always been neat and clean. The bedding and pillows are very comfortable. Breakfast served in the morning with good selections is a plus. Room pricing is very reasonable. If in the Kingwood/Humble area would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

This was a nice hotel. New, nice beds, pillows, amenities. They even had tons of outlets, nice TV, fridge microwave.. Maybe it was the night we stayed there..New Year's Eve..but the service wasn't great. There was no bedding for the pull out sofa. I called down and asked for some and was curtly told I could come down and get it..uh ok..then when I went down there, there were no sheets for the mattress. She did give me two blankets, but I thought that was odd. I double checked and said..you have no sheets and was just given the answer no, no explanation.
The tub looked like it hadn't ben thoroughly cleaned. the rate was very competitive- we had a group rate. There is a hot breakfast with eggs and biscuits. So this is a very mixed review as I said at the beginning..I think the bottom line is that they may have had a skeleton crew and the service suffered. I'll probably pick LaQuinta next time

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Visha_8, General Manager at Comfort Suites Humble Houston North, responded to this review, 5 January 2014
I want to thank you for choosing our hotel and staying with us! We know you have a choice in when you want to stay and are glad you choose Comfort Suites!
I want to apologize on behalf of my staff member. I am disappointed to hear my staff member spoke to you like that... We have sheets in ALL of our rooms for the sleeper sofa in the bottom drawer in the television stand. The reason we do not keep the beds made is because it causes confusion to our guests as to whether they are used or unused. I will go over all detailed information about guest suites with all of my staff family once again. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please trust me when I say we pride ourselves in the best customer service a hotel can offer.

On the other hand, I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the hotel breakfast and other amenities.
Please know that we appreciate all of our guest and hope to see you again in the future. Thank you.
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

Stayed 4 nights at this location. Nice management and employees, very friendly. They seemed to care about providing great service. Rooms were very nice and clean. Breakfast was fine, alot of variety to choose from and plenty of coffee, that was good for us. Only complaint I would have is that someone walked with a heavy foot on the floor above us but not enough for us to complain to the manager, they seemed to calm down after awhile. Would most likely consider staying there again if the price is right.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Bluffton, South Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

The property is beautifully maintained and attractive, and the rates were very reasonable, which is why we chose his hotel while visiting friends in Kingwood, Tx just a few miles away. The bed was very soft, although the room was so comfortable and roomy. The hot breakfast was very good, plenty of scrambled eggs and sausage patties, plus all the other standard breakfast fare. That being said, there were also negatives. Our biggest complaint was the hot tub - it was outside in a nice pool area, but the water temperature was almost cool. And there were 2 tiny jets that did little but make a few bubbles. We stayed 2 nights but didn't even bother going back to the "not-so-hot" tub the second night. The shower was great - but the curtain rod was installed so high that the curtain barely came past the tub - so water went all over the floor, which then meant I used up most of the towels just mopping up the floor. Honestly, if I make this trip again I'll probably seriously consider a different chain.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Humble, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

My wife and i stayed here for 2 days after our wedding in the suite, everything and everyone were very nice, we even took our post wedding photos in their beautiful lobby! The hot tub in the room and the outside pool area were very relaxing as well

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Will B
Plano, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

In Kingwood for a bridal shower and stayed at this location based on previous comments read on Trip Advisor. Room was very clean, cool and spacious. Did not like bed too much. Mattress was much too soft for our liking. Other than that, everything was lovely. The check in person was very personable and we had a good time joking with her. She even remembered us after we went out for the evening and came back around 11 p.m. The breakfast buffet was very nice. Lots of items to choose. Did not leave hungry. Will definitely stop here on our next visit.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Visha_8, Manager at Comfort Suites Humble Houston North, responded to this review, 27 August 2013
Thanks for taking the time and reviewing your stay at Comfort Suites. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your hotel stay along with our friendly staff and breakfast choices. We understand you have a choice when it comes to hotel accommodations so we appreciate your stay with us and hope to see you again in the future! Thank you!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Humble
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E
Hampton Inn Houston/Humble-Airport Area
Days Inn Humble/Houston Intercontinental Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Kingwood Medical
BEST WESTERN Plus Atascocita Humble Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atascocita

Been to Comfort Suites Humble Houston North? Share your experiences!