“Don't miss this place!”

Chuy's
Ranked #12 of 308 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 September 2012

I had never been to a Chuy's before, so I decided to try it. My husband and I met here for dinner on our way home from our respective offices. As you walk in, it is a fun, funky environment. It feels like a Carlos & Charlies. The chips, dips and queso are served at the "bar". This bar happens to be in the trunk of an old Cadillac. There are old and some antique hubcaps on the ceiling as part of the eclectic decorations. Our waitress was Angela, she was very friendly and quite bubbly. The food was superb. Fresh, homemade flour tortillas, delicious salsas and the Margaritas.....oh my. I /we tend to eat out alot since I work overseas and by the time I get home I am ready to eat good food that I don't have to prepare. I will definitely return to Chuy's.

Reviewed 29 August 2012 via mobile

The interior is pretty quirky and fun with an upbeat ambiance. If you lIke tex-mex, this is a great place to try. It's friendly to large parties and has a combination of tables, booths and bar area. The pricing is fairly moderate, with an approximate $10 - $15 per plate price. The chips and salsa are tasty & the vegetarian enchiladas are great! If you're craving tex-mex, I would recommend over Pappasitos any day.