“Good Mexican Food”

Chuy's
Ranked #12 of 314 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Really good mexican food, the portions were big, the food was high quality and the price was very reasonable. Really cool decor at the restaurant as well. I recommend it.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

We often stop at this Chuy's restaurant when we travel to Humble. The food is consistantly good and the service also. The green jalepeno sauce that they bring complimentary with chips if you ask for it is addicting. We have not had anything in this restaurant that we have not liked.
The atmosphere is fun and a great place for families. It gets crowded at lunch time but we have never had a long wait.
The prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I love stopping here to get dinner with my husband after he picks me up at the aiport. The food is always good and so is the atmosphere. We had a delightfully funny server this time. The margaritas are delicious and very welcomed after dealing with TSA and Customs people.
Very convenient location and the service is always very fast and the food is super tasty.
My mouth is watering as I think about it now. I also like the eclectic decor. Tropical yet funky. Good joint.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Good food and good, friendly service. I make it a point to stop while visiting in Humble, TX. Recommend a seat near the bar and enjoy the chips, beans, cheese and salsa during Happy Hour. Menu items were reasonably priced and to you table quickly after ordering. Family friendly dining.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

We had really good food, and an awesome server. All I can say is ask for Krista as your server. She was on top of things, and did an awesome job. Worth a visit!