“Great watermelon mojito.”

Chuy's
Ranked #13 of 306 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Good tex Mex and fairly inexpensive. Good change to the lines at Pappasitos down the street, but sometimes Pappasitos is we'll worth the wait.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Great Tex Mex and the best creamy jalepeno chip dip. You will not go anywhere else. This place has it all. My kids love the dip and we cannot go anywhere else now. We are spolied

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Always good food and service. Portians are large. Nice atmosphere. Love the hot sauce. I like the burrito with texmex sauce.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

My loving husband and I eat here about once or twice every other month. The reason is I love and miss the food when I am gone overseas for about a month at a time. This place is on the way home for us.
The service is always good and there is always interesting items and people to watch while you are there.
The margaritas are the best. After not having any adult beverages while I am away at work, it is nice to have a damn good rita when I get home.
The servers are great too. I ordered fish tacos and I was unaware they can come breaded, normally I get them grilled. The server took it back and had them re-do my order. I prefer the grilled. He was just so nice about it, not like I was being a pain like some other servers at other places have acted. I can be picky but I will tip accordingly too. If the service is good, then the tip will be too.
Love Chuy's!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I ordered from their light menu of grilled chicken soft taco and chicken chalupa. The plate was cold (most Mexican restaurants serve measl on warm/hot plates) and the food was at room temperature. I asked my frozen margarita to be with no salt, it came with salt. Some good news, the frozen margarita was wonderful. Their salsa is very hot/spicy. My husband enjoyed the free con queso.