“Great Food Weak Service”

Brick House Tavern + Tap
Ranked #24 of 322 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I have been to this chain in other cities and know they have great food, so we came here to be guaranteed a good meal. As usual, the food was very good; they have a really diverse menu, and they have never disappointed on that end. If you like beer, they have an ample selection of micro brews and high end beers to choose from. My only complaint this time would be the service. They were not busy the night I was there, and I think sometimes that is a bad thing because the staff ends up chatting and hanging out, forgetting that you are there. We actually had to find someone to wait on us after a 15-minute wait at our table. I apologized for bugging the girl who was annoyed that I interrupted her, but we struggled the entire meal. If I were the kitchen staff, I would be mad. They clearly are on their game, and the wait staff is giving them a bad name. I hope this was a one-time event but with as many great places to eat around them; I think the Brick's manager needs to tighten up the reins before he is wondering why they are empty all the time.

Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

I had lunch here and the chicken sandwich was good. Service was fast and very pleasant. Sitting at the bar was great but watch out for smokers who dont respect you when your eating.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Decent food,, not a lot of great choices, to snack on,, the beer is great,, the waitresses are all hot!

I like to meet friends here and hang out. It can be fun, but be carfule its middle of Humble and the police are always passign by.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

Great place! Only reason that I didn't give it a "5" rating, is that the food isn't as good as advertised, in some cases. They have a very good draft beer selection! They also usually carry whichever game you want to see on one of their many TV's. The bartenders/waitresses are very nice to look at, too. I grab a bite and a beer here, whenever I am in Humble.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

We were seated right away and then forgotten. Forgotten multiple times. So so food. Clean, a bit. Loud with the music. The food was average.