“Always love me some Pappasitos”

Pappasito's Cantina
Ranked #5 of 302 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Houston, Texas
“Always love me some Pappasitos”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Everything is always delicious! Love Shrimp Brochette & Fajitas....Del Mar. Dad had quail and loved it. And of course Margaritas! Somewhat over-priced, but worth the splurge now and then!

• Visited May 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Pretty good!”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I have to say, not bad at all for a chain. Their grilled items are delicious. "Mexican ribs," you say? Yes! I am not easily impressed by similar restaurants, but pappasitos delivers.

• Visited May 2014
Jesup, Georgia
“Absolutely worth the wait”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I almost gave this place a pass when I saw the line outside. Happily I decided to wait until I got a seat and was rewarded with some of the best Tex-Mex I've had the pleasure of eating. The shrimp fajitas were outstanding. Fresh vegetables, nicely sized shrimp and great service. Everything was prompt and prepared exactly as requested. An outstanding restaurant.

• Visited April 2014
Fredericksburg, VA
“Great Tex-Mex”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Great food and service on our first time eating at this establishment. They gave a us a free appetizer since it was our first time eating here. the waiter was very attentive and checked back often. Great experience and food.

• Visited March 2014
Kingwood, Texas
“#1 Destination”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

When visitors come to visit us in Texas the first place we plan to take them for dinner is Pappacito's Cantina ( sometimes the wait is as long as this sentence ! ). The food is always great and the drinks are wonderful. Having a son who was train in the Pappa's system, I know why the staff is always attentive and knowledgeable. Sorry I have to cut this short- I'm suddenly hungry.

• Visited September 2013