Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Bush Int'l Airport
Ranked #28 of 35 Hotels in Humble
Thousand Oaks, California
“Fit my needs”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

I stayed for five days for an event in the Houston area. The location was close to the airport and many restaurants. I was out from early morning until late afternoon and had no problem sleeping due to the quiet location. If you are looking for a quiet, chilled place with no frills, this is the place.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
San Francisco, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Stayed the night here after bad weather caused me to overnight in Houston. There were so many stranded people at Bush Int'l Airport, I was happy to get a room anywhere!
I was exhausted and slept like a log, so the bed and pillows must have been good. The room was clean.

However, there was not much attention to detail, for example:
no shampoo etc, no coffee/creamer (but did have a coffee pot), no tissues. The overhead light just inside the door was not working. I left at 0600 before breakfast was available, there was no coffee or anything to drink in the lobby.

I rated the noise a this hotel as being loud because when rooms around me or above me used the water in the bathroom I could hear it quite loudly. Noisy plumbing! There was no traffic noise or other guest noise.

Getting from the airport to the hotel was irksome; I waited almost 40 minutes to be picked up by the hotel shuttle (which was provided by a parking-lot facility). After we made a number of stops at the parking facility and other hotels we finally made it to our hotel, over an hour since I stood outside the airport. In the morning the shuttle was late and made pickups at other hotels; I'm glad I left early with plenty of time for my flight.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Arkansas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Booked this hotel through Travelliance MyConneeX (who were wonderful BTW) as distressed passengers after a cancelled flight left us stranded in Houston on the way to Belize with 11 Study Abroad students. Hotel itself was o.k. and the wait staff were adequate. It was just the way the hotel was run. Rooms had the bare minimum of coffee set-ups, two towels for four people, all lights unplugged (a ruse seemingly used by many parsimonious Asian-run establishments who I guess are hoping one does not bother to plug them all in and thus use less electricity), one soap for both sink and shower, little packets rather than bottles of shampoo, the list goes on. It took 10 min for someone to fetch two more bath towels! This was very irritating because the laundry room with clean towels could be seen directly behind the front desk. The "continental breakfast" was by far the worst I have ever experienced with stale doughnuts, tasteless croissants, only apples for fruit, and a waffle maker without batter until requested; yet another item that was "forgotten, very sorry". The only thing going for this place is that it was very cheap for the location ($49.95) and since my students and I were only there for about 8 hours it did not really matter to us. But, it might matter to you.

Room Tip: Choose a room in another hotel.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Happy with room and bathroom. Reasonably priced hotel close to everthing - airport , shopping, doctors, highway. 59. Stayed in room 103 and floor clean, tub clean, towels good. Air conditioning worked well and not too noisy. Good value

• Stayed May 2014
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

We were stuck in Houston for one night after missing our connecting flight. Broken chairs, mattresses so soft. My wife could not sleep in it. No bath towels in the room, no clenex in the room. Room # 103. Never again this motel. We have myself a motel in Eureka Springs and we know what we're talking about.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
ABVI_IAH, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Bush Int'l Airport, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dear Mr Silvio H,

We have had our rooms checked per your review. The chairs in the room are not broken. The mattresses are actually Pillow top, and we have had many guest compliment them. There are specific amount of towels placed in the room. At the time of your stay we did provide you with extra towels at the desk. A box of Kleenex is placed in each and every room.
Hopefully we can provide you with satifactory services next time on your stay with us.

Sincerely, Management
Wheeling, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

We returned to this hotel as we had a good experience in the past. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Our room was quiet and comfortable. The location was convenient. We recommended the hotel to other family members who were visiting as well. All were very satisfied for the price.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

I find it hard to believe that when I needed to shower at noon, clean towels were not available. I never stayed anywhere where the coffee pack did not contain creamer. The breakfast was the weakest I have ever experienced and the creamer there was just clumpy powder. The towels were very thin and only 2 of them. There was no blanket for the bed and I had to use the bed spread that who knows how many people sat on or did whatever. I will never stay at one of these hotels again.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank dave k
Also consider these accommodations in or near Humble
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Channelview / Houston
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Houston/FM 249
Americas Best Value Inn &  Suites- Deer Park / Houston
Americas Best Value Platinum Inn & Suites
Americas Best Value Inn-Houston/Hobby Airport
BEST WESTERN PLUS Intercontinental Airport Inn

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Bush Int'l Airport? Share your experiences!