All reviews ceiling fan luggage rack nice lobby literally minutes bed and pillows nice hotel long layover breakfast buffet walk in shower definitely stay here again rooms are comfortable room service an overnight layover burger king between flights parking lot free shuttle
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Great bed! I booked a King Leisure room. I've stayed in many hotel airports that had no where to eat room service, or place to sit other than bed. This room was wonderful. Large desk, a nice chaise lounge with side table and reading lamp. TV swiveled so you could see it from anywhere you sat in the room. Bench for suitcase, or sitting to put on shoes. Large closet. Only thing is was missing was a luggage rack in the closet. I didn't want to wake up and get out of the bed. It was so comfortable, and I'm finding I love Holiday Inns pillows- they provide 2 soft and 2 firm.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Y6204DYar, Manager at Holiday Inn Houston NE - Bush Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing such wonderful comments in regards to your recent stay. It is so special to read that you liked the overall product and had a comfortable stay with us. We sincerely look forward to welcome you again, should your travel plans bring you around to the city.

Sincierely
Pankaj Rawat
Assistant General Manager
Holiday Inn NE Bush Airport Area
18555 Kenswick Dr,
Humble TX 77338

Reviewed 10 December 2017

We had an overnight layover in Houston and stayed here for convenience. They offer a free shuttle and we had a short wait before pick up, then a quick ride to the hotel. The front desk staff was friendly, check in and out was quick and easy. Our room was very quiet and comfortable, as was our bed. We took advantage of the pool and sunshine which was enjoyable.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here one night. Convenient location for a stopover, 5 min shuttle ride from IAH, no airport noise, helpful and friendly staff, decent restaurant for dinner. Room had a comfy bed and good pillows, nice towels, clean all around. Good value for the dollar. Highly recommend it!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I go to Houston on business every quarter and have for years. I have stayed at every Hilton and IHG property around George Bush Intercontinental Airport. This hotel is the best I have found. It is brand new. Impeccably clean with lots of well thought out in room features like a built in luggage rack and plenty of hooks to hang clothing or a toiletry bag/ Room has a ceiling fan!! You don't see those very often. Infinitely practical for hot humid Houston. Very spacious and well lit. I had one problem with the lights in my room. Someone was at my door to fix it in less than 5 minutes. Turned out it was my error. Lights were fine. Maintenance service almost unbelievably good. Restaurant in hotel is good. Friendly staff. Nice lobby. Plenty of free parking. Very close to airport. Free airport shuttle. Quiet rooms. Extraordinarily comfortable bed. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 950claudep
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We were on our way home and spent the night here because it was close to the airport . Everything is new , hotel just one year old. The bed and pillows were very comfortable . Nicely decorated . Beautiful room. Only complaint was the restaurant , the breakfast was not good and the waitress not very friendly. If I stay again I will go out to dine

Date of stay: November 2017