Great Place. it's clean and nicely decorated. Very private and secluded. It's a gated community. The property is across the street from Guadalupe river and sits on a hill. Lots of places to hike and bike.
The only problem I personally have is my allergic reaction to cedar trees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From fields of bluebonnets to rousing rodeos, Texas Hill Country is a pretty, fun and welcoming place to stay and play, and WorldMark Hunt - Stablewood Springs Resort is your Hill Country home. Just a day trip away from San Antonio and Austin, your Hunt home base offers plenty beyond the resort's Western-style stone and wood facilities. Venture out to splash in swimming holes and hike rolling hills, to taste local wines and line-dance as a family. After a stay here, you'll find that a hearty "Howdy, y'all" is part of your vocabulary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Worldmark Hunt - Stablewood Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stablewood Springs Hotel Hunt
- Worldmark Hunt - Stablewood Springs Resort Texas