Best Western Huntsville Inn & Suites
US$54
US$51
Red Roof
US$144
All reviewsroom was cleanbest westernsno elevatormanager on dutydirect tvan upgradefelt very safemicrowave and refrigeratoroutside entrancebiscuitssmall townfront desk personup to datevalue for the moneyhandicap roomplace to staymany options
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Hotel rooms are very good, clean, and the bed is comfortable for sleeping. Breakfast is available on premise, but there are local restaurants within walking distance (Chili's, IHOP, Denny's). Staff is helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for one night in a king ADA room . Furnishings were very nicely done. The room was impeccably clean. Hotel was quiet until around midnight when I was awakened by rude guests. I didn't call the desk until it happened again around 12:30, & again around 1am. The desk must have acted quickly because there was no more noise . This hotel is tucked into a quiet dead end street off of highway 190 , but there is no road noise at all .

I would stay here again without hesitation .

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
BEST WESTERN PL... H, Manager at Best Western Huntsville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Guest,
We really appreciate you taking time and providing us with a feedback. I really apologize for the noise and also thank you for complimenting our services, which really delights our team. We truly appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you again in future.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I stayed here on route to San Antonio with my girlfriend and a group of friends. Upon check out we realised we'd left a bottle of Jack Daniels (Bought at the distillery and engraved as a present) at the hotel. A call to the hotel ended with the Manager on duty telling me not to question his staff and that the bottle was not found by housekeeping. In essence, I DO NOT recommend staying at this motel if you value your possessions.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
What I had mentioned was, we have our housekeeping team for past few years. They have been rewarded by guest for turning in expensive jewelries and cash. They would even turn in a pair of clothes, which guest might have left it to trash (we find out after calling guest). So, when you said that the housekeepers might have stolen it, that's when we said, they would turn in any stuff that the guest would forget or leave in the room. I am sorry, you felt that way, but we do have immense trust in our staff.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

The hotel was fair. The staff, well, they were nice, but made the 5 of us wait until our project coordinator arrived to allow us to check in completely. so we sat in the lobby for more than an hour. when I went to the kitchen to get a couple of plates and forks, the attendant freaked out on me. lol.. really? over a few plates and forks? our company spent 4 nights of 5 rooms, you would think that a few little plates and forks wouldn't make a big deal....

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 31 October 2013

There isn't a great selection of hotels in Huntsville. Though generally a Marriott fan, when there were none to pick from in Huntsville, I was skeptical about booking at this hotel. However, I was very pleasantly surprised. It is definitely an old school Motel design where you enter your room from the outside; however, the hotel had been renovated on the inside and was very nice. The bed was comfortable, the linens of good quality, there was a microwave and refrigerator, and the room was very quiet on the side of the hotel opposite of the highway. The breakfast was probably not as nice as some hotels, but the area was clean and there was enough selection to satisfy most anyone. Finally, the price was right, and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank K D
BEST WESTERN PL... H, Manager at Best Western Huntsville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

We were all excited to hear about how we made your stay enjoyable while staying with us. We take pride in our Best Western Plus Huntsville, TX, making sure everything is perfect & on-time during your stay. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to have an opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to your comfort again soon