Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville
  • Pool
Econo Lodge(Huntsville)
Baker Motel(Huntsville)
View Hotel
All reviewshot tubthe breakfast areahi expressfree breakfastneeded assistanceyoung mancheck in was quickpleasure of stayingthe entire hotelwould definitely stay here againrewards memberbeautiful roombreakfast itemsplenty of parkingsam houstonenjoyed my stayconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Staff knows you by name if a frequent guest, as most are state business travelers. Rooms always clean. Some rooms have issues, but they take care of the problems immediately. Good place to stay off I-45.

Room Tip: ask for your upgrades is you are a HI card member..
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TheCrazy
Sheryl_mgr, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you! we love hearing from our guest and appreciate your kind words.

Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

We found a deal on a 3rd party site.

Parking was in back on the side. Nice wide hallways, and spacious up to date rooms.

Computers in business center were not working, and the front desk staff had no ideas about how or when they may work again. They did offer to print something if I needed something important printed.

Observing interactions in the breakfast area, I noticed the staff in this area did not speak English, which was frustrating at least one guest (not me), but a large impatient loud lady in a biker jacket.

The young man at the front desk was not at the front desk, but I had to stand there and say "hello? Is anyone here?, for several minutes. After a while an unshaven young man appeared. Later I observed other guests experience the same thing. This was on a Monday between 6-7 in the morning.

There was a laundry facility, and a pool with a hot tub. There is an average coffee and breakfast area, and free wifi.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Zondervan
Sheryl_mgr, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you for your kind comments and letting me know about your stay.I would like to apologize for my team letting you down and not being attentive to the needs of our guest. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback about your stay and will make the necessary adjustments to insure that this be corrected. Thank you again !

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Really concerned with your HUNTSVILLE, Texas location. They seem to raise their prices every 5 minutes. There are oil workers there and it seems like they are price gouging. It makes it hard for us priority club members and government workers to stay there. They refuse on some days to even accept government rates. Really disappointed you would allow this to go on. Remember once the oil workers on gone, your regular customers will be good enough to stay there if they want too.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Shadowcreek2011
Sheryl M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Thank You for taking the time to comment on your resent stay with us.we value feedback from our guest and invite you to contact us directly so we may discuss your concerns,we look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Stayed one Saturday night in February. Although this hotel was more expensive than others in Huntsville, it was very nice. The staff was friendly, and the rooms were very nice. The rooms appeared to have been decorated fairly recently, with above average furnishings. Everything was in good shape. The free breakfast was OK, but nothing special. It was paper thin bacon and scrambled eggs under a heat lamp. You could also make your own pancakes. Very little parking in front or in back. Most guests had to park in a lot on the side of the hotel. Be careful trying to find the hotel. It faces onto I-45, but it has only a small sign out front, and a small driveway leading back to the hotel. It is easy to miss, and with one way frontage roads, I ended up driving several miles to circle back. It turns out you can get in from the back by driving along the side of a funeral home, but my GPS didn't tell me that. Overall, I was pleased -- it was just a little expensive for what it was.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AGuyFromArizona
Sheryl_mgr, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Thank you!, my apologies for the inconveniences you experienced. I do appreciate you telling us about your stay and i will share that with the team. Hope your able to stay with us again.

Sincerely Management

Reviewed 28 January 2014

We stayed one night at the end of January, 2014 for a family wedding. The staff got all our extended family close rooms, which was great. The rooms themselves were top notch. Great beds, towels, and furniture. Check out was at 11 but they let us stay till 2 as were so busy getting ready for the wedding. The entire staff was very friendly. A great place to stay if you are in the area! No marks on kid activities are restaurant as we weren't there long enough to find out.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are a bit bigger.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family