“Great price never seem to be busy”
Review of Mi Hacienda

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mi Hacienda
Ranked #58 of 141 Restaurants in Hurst
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 September 2012

My family has been going here for years. I think they recently changed the name but still decent food at a good price. We have never had to wait due to it being off the beaten path. Very nice people and have always had great service.

Reviewed 10 March 2012

The restaurant has officially changed the name to Pulido's now. I usually order the fish tacos - genrous order of 3 tacos and charro beans - I take one taco home with the remaining lime/jalapeno dressing. My husband has ordered the house special steak several times and alwalys enjoys it. Service has always been very good.

Reviewed 3 December 2011

This restaurant doesn't bear the Pulido's brand, but it sure belongs to them. I stop by infrequently for lunch, and to date what I have gotten is adequate. It's a bit annoying that they don't offer sour cream with their fajitas, but the rest of the menu is just fine. They offer genuine Coca-Cola in glass bottles imported from Mexico, and nothing tastes quite as good delivered in anything but glass. Their dinner menu is a bit pricey as far as I'm concerned considering the ingredients in all tex-mex are the cheapest things anyone can buy in a grocery store, and saturated with spices and other stuff to hide the fact that the grade is just bad. That's just a feature of any kind of tex-mex, and if you are able to discard the lard, and low grade meats used in all this type cooking this restaurant is as good as any. For the product, yes, I would recommend it for family dining, and I'm sure I'll be going back over there sometime in the future. I don't drink, but I think you can buy a beer in there.

1  Thank Arnold_Ziffel

Been to Mi Hacienda? Share your experiences!