“Great lunch place and dinner also”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #20 of 141 Restaurants in Hurst
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 24 January 2013

I love the resturant has a bistro atmosphere, and the soups , salads and bread are awsome , the staff is friendly and helpful . I enjoy every meal I eat.

Reviewed 5 July 2012

We enjoy having lunch with friends here. The Greek salad is especially tasty.

Reviewed 5 April 2012

Bring your laptop and get comfortable at a corner table...don't forget a coffee or soft drink and a yummy muffin! I've spent way too much time here sipping and thinking, but hopefully they don't mind (I always buy something!). I usually come home with some bread or pastries, too (their sour dough is wonderful!). I also come for a Meetup once a month held in the small meeting room behind the serving counter, which is perfect for a group of up to 20 people. Panera has an intimate atmosphere, and it won't take long for you to feel right at home here!

Reviewed 2 April 2012

A way from DFW but worth the drive! Took our food back to our room and it was just as good as it would have been there.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

It's okay for the food but we must have been there a few times on the weekend and it's always a mess. they need to have more people to clean up the eating area.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!