Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hutto
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Hutto
Austin, Texas
“RUDE”
Reviewed 9 May 2011

Was charged $264.00 dollars with no prior notification for "smoking charges." I never smoked in my life and would not allow anyone to smoke stinky cigs around me anyway. There also were alot of younger kids staying at the hotel partying and I could smell marijuana in the hallways and come to find out my card was charged an outrageous amount without notification and even accused me of smoking marijuana. Their staff is RUDE. I would never stay at a hotel with a staff like that.

Room Tip: Run away
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Round Rock, Texas
Reviewed 10 April 2011

My car was keyed and pictures of my car were taken after the keying by the person who did it. I saw the person do it but the Holiday Inn Express will not provide incriminating video of the incident to me. You see I was visiting my daughter so was not a guest but at the hotel as not a guest but a guest of a guest. So I guess that makes it alright for my car to be keyed by a paying customer. Not cool.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
Las Vegas
Reviewed 29 November 2010

Outstanding. If your're planning on staying near Hutto Texas, this is the place. Our room was next to the elevator on the 3rd floor. No noise at all. The hotel was fully booked over Thanksgiving and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 16 November 2010

The hotel decor is very nice, staff is friendly, nice accommodations, however, they skimped on soundproofing. We could hear conversations in the hallway and rooms next to us as clear as can be. When our neighbors flushed their toilets or took showers we thought it sounded like it was in our room. What a shame to spend that much money on constructing a new hotel and properly soundproof the rooms.

Stayed November 2010, travelled with friends
Cuero
Reviewed 31 August 2010

This was the very best hotel I have ever stayed in. We were there because we had a graveside service for my mother at the Hutto Cementery. Checked in on Friday, service Sat at 9:30. The staff accomadated us above and beyond anything we had expected. Highly professional and caring. We rented the meeting room for our family gathering as no family member lived in the area anymore. The staff made sure everything was right and offered assistance anytime needed it. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and plan to stay there again soon.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
chicago
Reviewed 8 October 2009

Upon entering this incredibly stylish hotel complete with retro modern furnishings, lightings and even wallpaper, you are greeted by very polite front desk personnel who are never rushed and always friendly.

When you close your room door behind you, the world is shut out. These rooms have great sound proofing. We never heard other guests in rooms or in the hallways. The climate control in the rooms work and is easy to figure out. Our king bed came complete with a "soft" pillow and a "firm" one, as the embroidery on the pillow cases said! The bathrooms are very spacious, even the shower can easily accommodate 2 people without freezing your back on the walls!

The rooms are equipped with fridge, coffee maker and supplies as well as a mini microwave. The bed mattress was very comfortable, no "slumpy" parts, I'd assume they rotate and flip the mattresses.

The morning continental breakfast has convenient times, and a clean, well-stocked breakfast bar.

We found our entire stay very pleasant, and would definitely return.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
Lubbock
Reviewed 8 October 2009

This hotel is very very clean! The people that work there are really nice. I have stayed at this hotel many of times and I have never had one problem! The kids love the indoor pool too!

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hutto
Hampton Inn & Suites Hutto
Austin Marriott North
Austin Marriott North
#10 of 26 in Round Rock
Candlewood Suites Austin-Round Rock

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hutto? Share your experiences!