Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hutto
US$123
US$107
US$97
Taylor Village Inn(Taylor)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$123
US$82
ExtendedStay
US$93
Candlewood Suites Austin-Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$166
US$140
Residence Inn
All reviewshot tubhome depotindoor poolfront desknice hoteltwo nightshallwayhietxbathgrandkidshousekeepingmattresses
Reviewed 9 May 2011

Was charged $264.00 dollars with no prior notification for "smoking charges." I never smoked in my life and would not allow anyone to smoke stinky cigs around me anyway. There also were alot of younger kids staying at the hotel partying and I could smell marijuana in the hallways and come to find out my card was charged an outrageous amount without notification and even accused me of smoking marijuana. Their staff is RUDE. I would never stay at a hotel with a staff like that.

Room Tip: Run away
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2011

My car was keyed and pictures of my car were taken after the keying by the person who did it. I saw the person do it but the Holiday Inn Express will not provide incriminating video of the incident to me. You see I was visiting my daughter so was not a guest but at the hotel as not a guest but a guest of a guest. So I guess that makes it alright for my car to be keyed by a paying customer. Not cool.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2010

Outstanding. If your're planning on staying near Hutto Texas, this is the place. Our room was next to the elevator on the 3rd floor. No noise at all. The hotel was fully booked over Thanksgiving and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2010

The hotel decor is very nice, staff is friendly, nice accommodations, however, they skimped on soundproofing. We could hear conversations in the hallway and rooms next to us as clear as can be. When our neighbors flushed their toilets or took showers we thought it sounded like it was in our room. What a shame to spend that much money on constructing a new hotel and properly soundproof the rooms.

Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 August 2010

This was the very best hotel I have ever stayed in. We were there because we had a graveside service for my mother at the Hutto Cementery. Checked in on Friday, service Sat at 9:30. The staff accomadated us above and beyond anything we had expected. Highly professional and caring. We rented the meeting room for our family gathering as no family member lived in the area anymore. The staff made sure everything was right and offered assistance anytime needed it. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and plan to stay there again soon.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family