I was referred here as the place I booked had some issues. Just a few reasons why no one should ever stay here:
1. Cammode leaking - water balling in the bathroom
2. Broken bathroom windows - Isnt this basic
3. Dirty and cracked walls
4. Filthy and Congested dining area
5. Pathetic Staff - On telling the manager all the issues we were facing I was told that all the others are staying under same condition and that I should not expect luxaries in the forest. Damn it for the price I paid these are basic necessaties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Agraharam Cottages is a jungle resort at Thirunelli in Wayanad, Kerala. It is a cluster of independent villas. It is 135 kms from Calicut, 120 kms from Mysore and 250 kms from Bangalore. The beauty of the green landscape, crystalline streams, mist-clad mountains and the silent atmosphere are some of the “luxuries” that one can get at Agraharam Cottages. One can eat the most delicious food from its multi-cuisine restaurant, looking at the ravishing beauty of hills and dales. ... more less