“Great Hotel For Weekly Stay”

StayBridge Suites DFW Airport North
Ranked #40 of 79 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Rooms are spacious and high ceiling, all rooms equipped with kitchen which is good for us. Hotel has laundry room for family with longer stay. Tuesday to Thursday Social nights during weekday is fantastic - free food and drinks. it was very courteous all around and helpful. the shuttle will take you everywhere in the surrounding areas. This is the second time we stay at this hotel and we will definitely come back again.
The wireless internet is not the greatest, the signal is OK, but the configuration needs improvement. The business center has two PC which is good enough for checking email and flight status.
I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
StaybridgeDFWNorth, General Manager at StayBridge Suites DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Dear Icyharryo,

Thank you for your review and your reccommendation. I do love our suites, our owners take great pride in the product and tried to make it extra special for you our guests. We love to meet our guests and visit with them at the evening Social or for a quick chat at breakfast. We are working on the internet with Time Warner but in the mean time, we always have Clear Channel Hubs you can rent for 4.99/ day for excellent download speed.

Come back soon,

Reviewed 26 May 2013

The room was clean and I liked it but I wasn't there in the room that much I was there visiting friends and family the one day that I did decide to sleep in it got interrupted because they decided that they wanted to check the alarms for three hours which that forced me to get up get my son ready which he wasn't feeling good and go to my friend house on top of that one of the head manger that was there told me I had to check out today I looked like huh are u sure cause I paid for two day she said I'm positive I looked at her and said no I don't let me pull up my receipt her other Co worker said yes she do check out tomorrow after all That she still didn't apoapologies for having her days screwed up and for scaring me half to death

• Stayed: March 2013
StaybridgeDFWNorth, General Manager at StayBridge Suites DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2013

Dear Getways,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for this feedback. I am glad that you found your room clean. I am very sorry that the fire alarm testing disturbed you. I certainly understand that as those are my least two favorite days also but It is an IHG standard to test all of our fire systems thouroghly twice a year. We take our guest safety very seriously. It was me who made the mistake of your check out date, I am very sorry I scared you and for not apologizing after having done so.

Thank you again for you feedback and please accept my apolgies for the inconvenience we caused you.

General Manager.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

Shopping And Food location was a walking distance to hotel.The staff was very friendly to me. When I needed help the staff quickly assist me.I will requirement this hotel because I had a great hotel stay. Hope to come back soon.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
StaybridgeDFWNorth, General Manager at StayBridge Suites DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2013

Dear Jarboy2013

Thank you for your recommendation! I am glad you found our location convenient and the team friendly. I think we have a great team here so thank you for noting it.!

Come again soon,

Reviewed 22 April 2013

Staybridge Suites has become my hotel chain of choice now when travelling on both business and personal trips. And this property just outside of the DFW airport in Irving, TX did not dissappoint. The hotel is easy to find and is right off of the highway. It is located near a number of shops and restaurants if you decide to go out for dinner locally. Normally I have a studio suite, but this time I had a 1-bedroom king suite, and it was awesome. The decor is super swank and actually pretty luxurious for the price point. Everything feels new and updated. My favorite things about all Staybridge hotels and this one was exactly the same, is that there are plenty of outlets for electronic gadgets (and they are in logical places), and the free wi-fi is super fast. I found it really easy to get work done and to get a great night sleep. The bed was super comfy and the shower was really good too. My only complaint about the room itself is the faucet in the bathroom, while really cool, did not produce enough pressure and it made it hard to shave in the morning! The free breakfast in the morning is good and a step above most other chain hotel's free breakfasts. I really enjoyed this stay and will stay here again the next time I am in the DFW area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Such a great endorsement of the hotel and the brand! Thank you for a wonderful review, I am so glad we exceeded your expectations. I will definitely look into the water pressure.

Come back and see us soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

Very friendly staff and a good property made my business trip a lot better. Great style and up to date looks and a Theater room on top of it was all the better. The social they have mid week is nice, only thing that wasn't on top was the breakfast it left a lot to be desired but it was free and there were a couple of decent items there to choose from.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
StaybridgeDFWNorth, General Manager at StayBridge Suites DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2013

AReezy,

Thank you so much for your feed back and your referral. Please come again soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Good location in a well kept building. The rooms are a good size. Staff were friendly and helpful. Hot breakfast every morning and dinner social three nights per week. Never any issues getting to and from the airport via the hotel shuttle. Near many restaurants, gas stations and a walmart. There is not a lot of traffic in the area. Easy access to interstate. House keeping could have been more thorough with cleanings. Maintenance requests were handled promptly. The walls are thin and I could hear my neighbors talking and snoring at times. The bathrooms are also very small. Otherwise it was a good stay and I would recommend it to anyone. If I'm ever in the area again, this will be my first choice to stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business

Dear AReezy,

Thank you for your recommendation and your kind words. We truly appreciate your feedback, I have heard comments from other guests similar to yours and we are putting a sleep package together to help solve that issue.

Thank you again and please come back soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I love this property. However, the only issue I have is the time in which they make you wait for shuttle ride. I called the hotel at least 3 hours before my arrival time and they were still 45 minutes late picking me up. However, the driver is very friendly and always willing to go above and beyond to ensure the guest is receiving the best possible service. Overall I recommend anyone to stay here. The entire hotel is clean and the staff is wonderful. Just need to work on having visitors picked up on time and weekend shuttle service. Not all visitors will rent a car and they do not provide shuttle service on the weekend which is a inconvenience to those who need to get dinner or go to the store.

lovers4life_abdc

Thank you so much for your feedback about our shuttle service, it is a need area and I am working to improve it. I am glad you enjoyed the rest of your stay and we truly appreciate the referral.

Come back soon.