“Whole lot of happiness”

Ranked #44 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Whole lot of happiness”
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

To start it's beside Fry's Electronics, 24 hour Fitness, best buy and so many restaurants walking distance (but there is a shuttle). Shuttle goes 3 miles and to Dfw but not Love Field. But it has movie room with 105" TV, grilling area, breakfast included, managers reception dinner on select weekdays, pool, jacuzzi, 24 hour workout room, FREE laundry, business center, HD cable with free in demand from time warner, full kitchen in room (no oven). Check out leather floors in lobby, crystal chandeliers, fireplace, basketball court and beautiful decor, it's an energy conscious hotel with a card you insert by door and it activates power in room, will certainly be back. Only 10 mins from grapevine mills, 5 mins to Tinseltown movies and Wal mart. Good job guys on a great hotel. Only disappointment was you do not get but half points for your brand from IHG rewards.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Kevin C
StaybridgeDFWNorth, General Manager at StayBridge Suites DFW Airport North, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Dear Kevin C,

You review gave us a whole lot happiness. Thank you for such wonderful compliments and recommendation. Its sounds like you experienced all of our hotel and the local area.

Our extended stay brands do pay 5 reward points for every dollar you spend at the hotel.

I do hope you come back very soon.

Gigi Newbern

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I stayed here for a businesses convention and was extremely happy with my entire experience from the moment I was picked up from the airport to my check in my stay and then my departure the staff was exceptionally happy and friendly it made my time here very satisfying the rooms are beautiful and clean I love the little kitchens they have everything you need the socials serve great food and have a fun atmosphere. I am so excited to come back again soon!!

• Stayed September 2013
StaybridgeDFWNorth, Manager at StayBridge Suites DFW Airport North, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Dear kngzo,

Thank you so much for your review. I have one of the best teams and I love that you found them so friendly. My sales team and I have fun hosting the evening socials.

Please come again soon.

Ontario
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Rooms are spacious and high ceiling, all rooms equipped with kitchen which is good for us. Hotel has laundry room for family with longer stay. Tuesday to Thursday Social nights during weekday is fantastic - free food and drinks. it was very courteous all around and helpful. the shuttle will take you everywhere in the surrounding areas. This is the second time we stay at this hotel and we will definitely come back again.
The wireless internet is not the greatest, the signal is OK, but the configuration needs improvement. The business center has two PC which is good enough for checking email and flight status.
I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
StaybridgeDFWNorth, General Manager at StayBridge Suites DFW Airport North, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
Dear Icyharryo,

Thank you for your review and your reccommendation. I do love our suites, our owners take great pride in the product and tried to make it extra special for you our guests. We love to meet our guests and visit with them at the evening Social or for a quick chat at breakfast. We are working on the internet with Time Warner but in the mean time, we always have Clear Channel Hubs you can rent for 4.99/ day for excellent download speed.

Come back soon,

Reviewed 26 May 2013

The room was clean and I liked it but I wasn't there in the room that much I was there visiting friends and family the one day that I did decide to sleep in it got interrupted because they decided that they wanted to check the alarms for three hours which that forced me to get up get my son ready which he wasn't feeling good and go to my friend house on top of that one of the head manger that was there told me I had to check out today I looked like huh are u sure cause I paid for two day she said I'm positive I looked at her and said no I don't let me pull up my receipt her other Co worker said yes she do check out tomorrow after all That she still didn't apoapologies for having her days screwed up and for scaring me half to death

• Stayed March 2013
StaybridgeDFWNorth, General Manager at StayBridge Suites DFW Airport North, responded to this review, 27 May 2013
Dear Getways,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for this feedback. I am glad that you found your room clean. I am very sorry that the fire alarm testing disturbed you. I certainly understand that as those are my least two favorite days also but It is an IHG standard to test all of our fire systems thouroghly twice a year. We take our guest safety very seriously. It was me who made the mistake of your check out date, I am very sorry I scared you and for not apologizing after having done so.

Thank you again for you feedback and please accept my apolgies for the inconvenience we caused you.

General Manager.
Nassau, New Providence Island
Reviewed 23 April 2013

Shopping And Food location was a walking distance to hotel.The staff was very friendly to me. When I needed help the staff quickly assist me.I will requirement this hotel because I had a great hotel stay. Hope to come back soon.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
StaybridgeDFWNorth, General Manager at StayBridge Suites DFW Airport North, responded to this review, 24 April 2013
Dear Jarboy2013

Thank you for your recommendation! I am glad you found our location convenient and the team friendly. I think we have a great team here so thank you for noting it.!

Come again soon,

East Greenwich, Rhode Island
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Staybridge Suites has become my hotel chain of choice now when travelling on both business and personal trips. And this property just outside of the DFW airport in Irving, TX did not dissappoint. The hotel is easy to find and is right off of the highway. It is located near a number of shops and restaurants if you decide to go out for dinner locally. Normally I have a studio suite, but this time I had a 1-bedroom king suite, and it was awesome. The decor is super swank and actually pretty luxurious for the price point. Everything feels new and updated. My favorite things about all Staybridge hotels and this one was exactly the same, is that there are plenty of outlets for electronic gadgets (and they are in logical places), and the free wi-fi is super fast. I found it really easy to get work done and to get a great night sleep. The bed was super comfy and the shower was really good too. My only complaint about the room itself is the faucet in the bathroom, while really cool, did not produce enough pressure and it made it hard to shave in the morning! The free breakfast in the morning is good and a step above most other chain hotel's free breakfasts. I really enjoyed this stay and will stay here again the next time I am in the DFW area.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business

Such a great endorsement of the hotel and the brand! Thank you for a wonderful review, I am so glad we exceeded your expectations. I will definitely look into the water pressure.

Come back and see us soon.

Vacaville, California
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Very friendly staff and a good property made my business trip a lot better. Great style and up to date looks and a Theater room on top of it was all the better. The social they have mid week is nice, only thing that wasn't on top was the breakfast it left a lot to be desired but it was free and there were a couple of decent items there to choose from.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
StaybridgeDFWNorth, General Manager at StayBridge Suites DFW Airport North, responded to this review, 18 April 2013
AReezy,

Thank you so much for your feed back and your referral. Please come again soon.