“Staybridge Suites Irving Tx.”

StayBridge Suites DFW Airport North
Ranked #46 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Staten Island, New York
“Staybridge Suites Irving Tx.”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Stayed for a conference 9/19/13 to 9/21/13. Being a Marriot time share member I am used to impeccable service and accommodations. I received both at the hotel. Everyone at the desk was terrific . Kash ,Rita GIgi the hotel mgr. went out of their way to assist you. The room appointments were great and their was fresh fruit and Danish every morning. The conference facility was not to cold or hot .

Room Tip: I stayed in a smoke free floor .
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank MattC212013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Lancaster
Reviewed 4 November 2013

We were visiting this hotel for several days to attend a seminar and found our room to be spacious, the in-room kitchen to be most accommodating, all staff to be extremely helpful, nice restaurants within walking distance and we enjoyed our stay very much. We would definitely re-visit this hotel if traveling to the Dallas area again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
StaybridgeDFWNorth, General Manager at StayBridge Suites DFW Airport North, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Dear JoyceM,

Thank you for such a nice review! We loved having you as our guest. I am glad you were able to take advantage of our in suite kitchens.
Please hurry back,

Newton, Massachusetts
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I very impressed with the genuinely caring hospitality that I received from the staff. Sir Lancelot (Lance) provided great service and was a wealth of information! My room was spacious, well appointed and clean. It was very helpful to have a kitchen in my room making my suite feel like "home away from home". The price is quite affordable and the location is great with many restaurants within walking distance. The complimentary buffet breakfast that is provided is more than adequate and the complimentary transit to and from the airport is a definite plus. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
StaybridgeDFWNorth, General Manager at StayBridge Suites DFW Airport North, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Dear Margomix

Thank you for your glowing recommendation. Lance or Sir Lancelot is definitely one of best team members. I am glad we were able to make you comfortable during your stay here.

Come back soon,

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

To start it's beside Fry's Electronics, 24 hour Fitness, best buy and so many restaurants walking distance (but there is a shuttle). Shuttle goes 3 miles and to Dfw but not Love Field. But it has movie room with 105" TV, grilling area, breakfast included, managers reception dinner on select weekdays, pool, jacuzzi, 24 hour workout room, FREE laundry, business center, HD cable with free in demand from time warner, full kitchen in room (no oven). Check out leather floors in lobby, crystal chandeliers, fireplace, basketball court and beautiful decor, it's an energy conscious hotel with a card you insert by door and it activates power in room, will certainly be back. Only 10 mins from grapevine mills, 5 mins to Tinseltown movies and Wal mart. Good job guys on a great hotel. Only disappointment was you do not get but half points for your brand from IHG rewards.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Kevin C
StaybridgeDFWNorth, General Manager at StayBridge Suites DFW Airport North, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Dear Kevin C,

You review gave us a whole lot happiness. Thank you for such wonderful compliments and recommendation. Its sounds like you experienced all of our hotel and the local area.

Our extended stay brands do pay 5 reward points for every dollar you spend at the hotel.

I do hope you come back very soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

I stayed here for a businesses convention and was extremely happy with my entire experience from the moment I was picked up from the airport to my check in my stay and then my departure the staff was exceptionally happy and friendly it made my time here very satisfying the rooms are beautiful and clean I love the little kitchens they have everything you need the socials serve great food and have a fun atmosphere. I am so excited to come back again soon!!

• Stayed September 2013
StaybridgeDFWNorth, Manager at StayBridge Suites DFW Airport North, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Dear kngzo,

Thank you so much for your review. I have one of the best teams and I love that you found them so friendly. My sales team and I have fun hosting the evening socials.

Please come again soon.

Ontario
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Rooms are spacious and high ceiling, all rooms equipped with kitchen which is good for us. Hotel has laundry room for family with longer stay. Tuesday to Thursday Social nights during weekday is fantastic - free food and drinks. it was very courteous all around and helpful. the shuttle will take you everywhere in the surrounding areas. This is the second time we stay at this hotel and we will definitely come back again.
The wireless internet is not the greatest, the signal is OK, but the configuration needs improvement. The business center has two PC which is good enough for checking email and flight status.
I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
StaybridgeDFWNorth, General Manager at StayBridge Suites DFW Airport North, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
Dear Icyharryo,

Thank you for your review and your reccommendation. I do love our suites, our owners take great pride in the product and tried to make it extra special for you our guests. We love to meet our guests and visit with them at the evening Social or for a quick chat at breakfast. We are working on the internet with Time Warner but in the mean time, we always have Clear Channel Hubs you can rent for 4.99/ day for excellent download speed.

Come back soon,

Reviewed 26 May 2013

The room was clean and I liked it but I wasn't there in the room that much I was there visiting friends and family the one day that I did decide to sleep in it got interrupted because they decided that they wanted to check the alarms for three hours which that forced me to get up get my son ready which he wasn't feeling good and go to my friend house on top of that one of the head manger that was there told me I had to check out today I looked like huh are u sure cause I paid for two day she said I'm positive I looked at her and said no I don't let me pull up my receipt her other Co worker said yes she do check out tomorrow after all That she still didn't apoapologies for having her days screwed up and for scaring me half to death

• Stayed March 2013
StaybridgeDFWNorth, General Manager at StayBridge Suites DFW Airport North, responded to this review, 27 May 2013
Dear Getways,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for this feedback. I am glad that you found your room clean. I am very sorry that the fire alarm testing disturbed you. I certainly understand that as those are my least two favorite days also but It is an IHG standard to test all of our fire systems thouroghly twice a year. We take our guest safety very seriously. It was me who made the mistake of your check out date, I am very sorry I scared you and for not apologizing after having done so.

Thank you again for you feedback and please accept my apolgies for the inconvenience we caused you.

General Manager.