“Very good Chinese food buffet with average presentation and decor.”
Review of Panda BBQ - CLOSED

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Lewisville, Texas
“Very good Chinese food buffet with average presentation and decor.”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

My wife and I tried this Chinese buffet on a Sunday evening based on the three previous TA reviews. The decor was average in appearance with a large number of tables and booths, nicely spaced apart.

Our server was very attentive, much more so than at other Chinese buffets. We were also impressed that my wife's glass of wine was only $3.50.

We were at first put off by the appearance of some of the buffet items, as they appeared to have been sitting out for a while. However, the quality and taste of all the items we tried was very good.

All in all it was a decent experience. For us, it wasn't good enough that we would return before crying other options in the DFW area.

New Jersey
“Great restaurant!”
Reviewed 24 August 2012

HUGE buffet with every type of food you could ever imagine. Very reasonably priced too! From dumplings to pizza to outstanding desserts, it should definintely be on your list of places to eat, especially if there is a large crowd.

Visited June 2012
Hong Kong, China
“I love ALL ASIAN FOODS during the buffet!!! ;-) Served both Lunch and Dinner!”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

I would like to eat fried rice (brown & tan) with veggies & yellow corns, broccoli, noodles, sushi, beef & mushrooms, orange chickens, fish, steaks, duck, white rice, shrimps, mussels, and any of fruits, desserts, and other cold beverages during both lunch and dinner intense a little breakfast or snack too much, or because my stomach may be full...

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank damienlu12
Arlington, Texas
“My Favorite Chinese Restaurant in DFW”
Reviewed 12 June 2008

My family and I have been going here for quite a some time now. Even though it is a bit of a drive (about 30 minutes for us), it is well worth it. They have a really good selection and a lot of variety. They have a lot of seafood items and crab legs on the weekends and that is my favorite. Unlike other Chinese buffets that I have been to, we have never had to wait for them to bring out more crab legs when they run out.

They have someone who watches over the buffet and lets the kitchen know when they are getting low on something. They have really good vegetable tempura, sushi, peel and eat shrimp and sometimes they even have Duck on the buffet to name a few.

They have a Hibachi that is good also with a selection of Beef, Chicken, Shrimp, Pork or Lamb. They also have a good selection of items that kids usually like and a lot of fresh fruit and desserts.

The service has always been excellent each time we have gone, which is a plus for sure. We have tried quite a few Chinese buffets and hands down, this is the best we have found in this area. We have friends and family that would also agree and who enjoy dining there!

3 Thank Akalliecat