“Love this hotel!”

Ranked #11 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Texas
“Love this hotel!”
Reviewed 29 December 2012

We love this hotel! We stay here anytime we are in Dallas. The rooms are comfortable, spacious
& clean and have been beautifully updated. Staff are friendly. The breakfast is very good with scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles and many other items. We feel very at home at this hotel and highly recommend it!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
NEW YORK
Reviewed 9 December 2012

I would like to thank Cady welcoming me here.... I also would like to thank the night shift gentleman helping make my stay VERY pleasant..... Breakfast was good.... Rooms are very clean.... Easy access to the airport going local.... Thanks again Residence Inn....

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank o1_cisco
tx
Reviewed 7 November 2012

I woke up with the crews that climbed up in my balcony and stand in my balcony!!! and working their fixed up like put some tape of the wall out side when you still stay inside the room with no warning sign or call from hotel at all !! just imagine that if you walked Naked out from the bathroom to get dress what gonna happen???? I called the hotel and seem they didn't care about this !!!! just told me this is will be the last day( 2nd days of mine) that they will do !! seriously I stayed in the room with Dark since I need to close all of my curtains Because they stand and walk around my 2 balconies !! ( This is the 2nd floor room) that made you Uncomfortq at all no Privacy at all !!! The Manager seem no power to solve any problems!! This is The Worst Hotel in Lascolinas TX that i ever seen !! and the 1st day of my breakfast in the hotel lobby , They let the skidroll with smelling sit and eat with you !!!! This is the Horrible and Unprofessional must grade 1 stars* , Stay Away from this hotel !!!!!! If you didn't want to face somethings that you didn't expect from the Professional hotel because this hotel is managed by Unprofessional group that won't have any knowledgebles to run the hotel business in good hands which they need to know that they must put the customer on the1st Place forThe Security and the Privacy State !!!! just keep in mind , I paid $100/night which they said this is the Lowest rate from them with the Worst sevices from them as well !!!! lol !!! then just stay away from this hotel since they didn't care about your $100 worth but just care what their own living !!! this is a p o o r and Un Professional group in hotel business that you will not want to Deal with !!! just Stay away from Resident inn Lascolinas TX for your Peace, Security, Comfortably and Royalty trip.

Room Tip: just stay away from the road ,so loud and this hotel have construction with loud noise and the crews...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Rosa A, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Las Colinas, responded to this review, 4 December 2012
Dear Guest
I want to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay. I am disappointed to learn that you did not have a great experience. Please accept my apologies. I will raise your concerns about my Hotel's staff with my Assistance General Manager and all my team members to ensure we all deliver the Service we are proud of. I am glad to report that we are very close to complete all the Hotel"s improvement projects that we had scheduled for our Property to provide an exceptional product that our Guests can enjoy.

Rosa Azuara
Kensington, Maryland
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Overall, the Residence Inn is in step with any other Residence Inn if you have stayed in this brand before. The rooms are a good size, and there is a kitchen if you need to cook, etc. while on the road. The breakfast is good and varies a little from day to day, but has the general buffet with yogurt, scramble eggs, parfait, waffles, various breads, oatmeal, bananas, and apples. A bit hit and miss on the other fruit like canteloupe.

The internet worked fine, tv was fine. There is a tennis court and place to shoot hoops. There is a pool. The workout room is small and cramped, and has only one of the low impact machines and two treadmills, so you can be out of luck if you want a good work-out in the morning and don't want to go jogging through the neighborhood.

Location is good. Close to a 24-hour CVS if you forget anything, and a plethora of dining out options.

Staff is friendly and helpful - typical of Marriott from my experience. There are washers and dryers in case you are staying for longer than just a business trip.

Room Tip: If you need a larger room, there are some 2-room suites. Also, it is best to be on the second floor...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Leesburg, Virginia
Reviewed 4 October 2012

I do not like "residences" for short business trips. I was surprised when I landed to see that my assistant had put me in one hence I admit a slight bias for the review:
- Location is good for easy access to both my company and other locations in Dallas
- Friendly staff
- The buildings and rooms are showing their age. The decor is old and dark. Everything just seemed well past prime condition.
- inadequate facilties
- A/C sounds like a jet engine starting causing me to wake multiple times as it cycled on and off.

The Residence is affordable ($100/night) so a workable short term base but not a particularly pleasant base.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2012

The hotel was very clean, they kept it clean during my week long stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will stay here again. I had a room in the middle of the property and had very little noise issue and it was easy to get to my car parking place.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank GaDawg44
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Great Staff, great rooms, great location, great time, and a good breakfast - would like to have eggs to order.......

Coming back and going to stay in the penthouse..yay!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo