“One day trip to Six Flags”

Residence Inn Dallas Las Colinas
Ranked #17 of 78 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Had no problems during stay, check in and stay were great and the location is near lots of restaurants and shopping. Stayed one night and took the kids to six flags. Location isn't far at all. Will stay again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Terri E, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Thank you for taking time to review the Residence Inn Las Colinas. My team and I are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our location to be convenient. I hope you will return to stay with us again if your travels bring you back to the Las Colinas/Irving area.

Best Regards,

Terri Elorreaga

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed one night while visiting Legoland and the Aquarium. Great location, nice staff, great rooms. We enjoyed the indoor pool and abundant breakfast buffet. I am a Marriot Elite member and I am always treated well and given a room upgrade. Exactly what I expected. Thanks!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time to review the Residence Inn Las Colinas. My team and I are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our location to be great. We appreciate your loyalty with Marriott as to you being a marriott rewards member. I hope you will return to stay with us again if your travels bring you back to the Las Colinas/Irving area.

Best Regards,

Terri Elorreaga

Reviewed 3 July 2014

The rooms are updated and have nice kitchens. They certainly didn't do a good job of the bathroom area. Still looked old and worn. The doors to the bathroom and closets were old and cheap looking. I was surprised that they upgraded the kitchen, living room and beds but held back on upgrading the small stuff like the doors. The exterior looks like an apartment complex which is nice because it does give that "residence" feel. Breakfast was ok....the person who takes care of the morning breakfast (forgot her name) was very nice and friendly. One major complaint I have is when I checked in the person at check in was kind of rude. She almost acted like she was doing me a favor by answering my questions. Didn't seem at all interested in providing good customer service. If any of the managers at this location are interested, I checked in on June 22nd around 5pm. Overall not a bad place to stay....

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Terri E, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feed back without it we can not make improvements. I have address this issue with my staff. It is important that we deliver great customer service to all our guest. I will definitely be doing some role playing and training with my staff.

Thank you, And we hope to see you back the next time you are in Las Colinas,

Terri E

Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

The staff, front desk as well as cleaning ladies, are as friendly as it can get and always ready to answer questions. Brenda, the breakfast lady, is the sweetest person you will come across and it is never too much to ask her anything. The rooms are clean and feel very home-y.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Lisa S
Terri E, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Valued Guest, I appreciate your feedback. I am delighted that we were able to meet your needs. It is always a pleasure to serve our guests and very grateful that you chose Marriott.

Sincerly,

Reviewed 6 May 2014

This is our second visit and both have been wonderful experiences. The hotel is extremely well managed and spotlessly clean. The staff is exceptionally friendly, efficient and helpful. We had some special needs and Carlos and Maegan immediately took care of our needs signifying a delight in being of help to us. The complimentary full buffet breakfasts and light evening meals exceeded even the Marriott standard and are administered by outstanding and friendly staff members. The complimentary shuttle service, though not available for airport transportation, was prompt and a lifesaver for travel within the environs of the hotel.

Room Tip: The penthouse suites are perfect for two bedroom, two bathroom requirements.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jmelevans

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We have shared your feedback with our staff we can't wait to see you again when you come back to the DFW area.

Sincerly,

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Fantastic comfort care by the staff. I always feel glad to stay at this hotel. The people here make the difference. All nice hotels offer clean, well decorated rooms, but the staff goes way beyond the call of duty to make you feel at home. Ask for the head of the lobby food service, Brenda, and she will be there for you with the best of food and care like you would expect from home.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Terri E, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am delighted that we were able to meet your needs. I have shared this with Brenda. She is always so thankfu and delighted to received comments as such from her guest. We hope to see you again soon! Thank you for chossing Marriott. Sincerely, Terri E.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

We arrived tired after a red eye flight, the receptionist was friendly and welcoming.
Our suite was clean and confortable, we liked the fire place. Breakfast had plenty of choices, cooked items were a little dry but that's not unusual in a buffet. Internet connection was very good. I would come back again for sure!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your feedback. It is very important to us so we know how we are doing. We have shared your feedback with our staff. Please come back and visit us the next time you are in the DFW area. Sincerely, Terri E