“Excellent Service and Value un matched”

Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr.
Ranked #57 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed 10 December 2009

To whom it may concern, I live in hotels across the country. My job requires that I travel from Oklahoma where my home is as far as Portland Oregon to Yuma Arizona and all parts in between. I have stayed in every hotel chain you can imagine. My office books me where ever I want to stay my first choice is always Extended Stay. The people are friendly down to earth willing to help me in everyway no matter how much planning you will always forget smething... Extended Stay Hotels are always close to shopping and best of all cook your own meals just like at home!!!
I work nights my biggest gripe with other hotels is room service knocking on my door when I'am trying to rest. Not at Extended Stay just let them know what your schedule is and rest! Thats why we get a room isn't it? Is to rest? Have fun on your next adventure and remember what a well traveled person wrote here take my advice save money and get a good day or nights rest at an Extended Stay Hotel.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business

Reviewed 27 October 2009

We recently booked a room at the Extended Stay Deluxe Las Colinas for an employee who will visiting our headquarters in Dallas for 14 weeks. We chose the hotel for its affordability and because as we researched it online, all customer reviews were positive. Unfortunately, our experience was negative. We experienced numerous issues with this hotel and would not recommend anyone using this hotel in the future.
The level of customer service we received was unacceptable. We had to work with an incredibly rude staff member (Susan). The staff was not capable of understanding the simplest instructions, such as tax-exempt status (letter was provided to them), charging my credit card monthly, etc. Susan yelled at one of our associates, told our associate she was rude, then called me to complain about that associate and tell me she was rude. At that point, I contacted the hotel manager, Ms. Williams, who was easier to work with, but we continued to experience issues with the quality of the hotel. When our employee checked out because of the condition of the hotel, we were charged taxes and now we have to go through the steps to be refunded.
Issues experienced:
•Lack of cleanliness.
•Roaches.
•Intermittent Internet service.
•The heater in the room would produce smoke and set off the fire alarm.
Staff/management did not resolve any of these issues, and our employee checked into a different hotel after only 12 days at Extended Stay Deluxe. The new hotel shared with us that they have three or four people a day come to their hotel after a bad experience at Extended Stay Deluxe.

Again, I would not recommend Extended Stay Deluxe Las Colinas.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2007

Rooms are not maintained neatly.. Lot of spider webs and insects.. Front desk --no use at all. They listen to you and do nothing.. Overall its not worth paying $ 67 (with taxes) for such a hotel with no service at all.. Lobby and other pulic areas are good but you will face the real thing when you enter the room's.. When I checked-in they even did not gave me cleaned utensils, Carpet etc..

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
Golf Guest
Reviewed 31 May 2005

The rooms are not clean upon check-in. Maids aren't friendly and walk in on you un-announced. Stinks - animal droppings all over the property. Trash is not picked up in hallways nor vacuumed by maids..they left our trash for days. Must go get your own towels and my bedding was filled with what appeared to be dog hair. Trash is never emptied and when you go to complain the manager is never on site. Run out of change for residents to wash clothes and vending machines are never filled. The maids talk negative about staff and don't give you any of the products like they did years before being bought. Deteriorating tremendously and wouldn't recommend.

Staff is different every time you go. The outside doors were propped open the entire stay..one gentleman said it had been that way for several months. Staff is very unprofessional in dress and attitude. Exterminator walks in rooms that don't have Do Not Disturb..unannounced. No manager reception, no breakfast snacks, nothing to write home about....do not stay..not worth your money nor time....fleas and spiders everywhere....and maintenance act suspicious....smelled non-cigarette smoke on first floor area...(not safe for kids)...

• Stayed: May 2005
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
El Paso, TX
Reviewed 30 May 2004

A word of warning to women travelers, this hotel has no independent lock on the inside of the door. I put a few chairs and table in front of the door every night, but I was still "walked in on" several times by the maid since staff members have the key. I did not sleep at all. This hotel is obviously deteriorating on the inside and the room had a colony of bugs. Not very clean, however the staff was very nice.

• Stayed: April 2004, travelled on business
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travellers also viewed these Irving hotels
Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Green Park Dr.
Candlewood Suites Dallas, Las Colinas
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Irving North-Las Colinas
Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Las Colinas
Hampton Inn Dallas - Irving - Las Colinas

Been to Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr.

Address: 605 Meadow Creek Dr, Irving, TX 75038-3129 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Dallas - Las Colinas)
Region: United States > Texas > Irving
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #57 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Price Range: £70 - £86 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Irving Extended Stay