Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Las Colinas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesfront deskindoor poolthe breakfast areamarriott pointsfree breakfastnice featureinternet speedswitch roomsmusty smelldallas las colinasminute driveking roomgreat weekendstayed here for one nightcleaning staffnext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Large indoor pool, great staff especially the night shift clerk. I had taken the grandson up to Dallas for the weekend and he just loved the pool and warm cookies. There was already a young boys hockey team their and all the kids very having a ball in the pool. The poor girl on the front desk must have hauled 50 towels out for all that night. The breakfast was OK and there was plenty of it.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
FFISLasColinas, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Thank you so much for staying and for taking the time to share this wonderful review. We are delighted you and your grandson enjoyed your weekend break away, and are glad that our staff took such great care of you. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

We had a very nice stay here. The staff was very friendly and gave us great info on where to eat, etc. it is close to the airport and some nice places to shop and eat. The hotel was clean and the breakfast was a normal Fairfield Inn breakfast (eggs, cereal, sausage, muffins, etc.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
FFISLasColinas, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Thank you for leaving this wonderful review! We are so happy to hear our staff took great care of you and that you enjoyed our central location. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

I stayed here after an ice storm sent DFW into chaos. It was not planned but definitely would consider it again if I needed to stay in the area. It was clean, the rooms are small but nice (bed was great) and it appears to have been recently renovated. The only negatives are the noise. It is right off of a major freeway so lots of road noise.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the freeway. Also, it is a 3 story hotel and I would recommend staying on the top floor so you don't hear the people on top of you.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
FFISLasColinas, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

What a nice review! Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us. We are sorry to hear your travel plans were delayed but are happy to have been able to accommodate you while you were here! We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

The front desk, shuttle drivers and staff were all very pleasant and accomodating. The free shuttle took me within 5 miles of the hotel and I used it to my advantage over a taxi. The front desk even helped me look up DART directions so I could make it to JFK's Sixth Floor Museum. The rooms were very clean and I really liked the contemporary decor...it is a big difference from the stuffy, large hotels with no personality. I enjoyed having eggs and sausage and not just a pastry for the continental breakfast; especially because I was always in a hurry to be in conference sessions that lasted for hours before lunch...The biggest highlight was the beer and wine hosted one night when I first arrived. It allowed me to mingle and relax a bit. I would definitely stay here or another Fairfield Inn.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
FFISLasColinas, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

What a wonderful review! Our staff and myself truly appreciate you taking the time to share your recent stay with us. We are especially pleased to hear that you enjoyed our freshly renovations, new hot breakfast, and our Evening Reception. We look forward to welcoming you again very soon!

Reviewed 6 November 2013

We stayed here for a friday night while flying in to Dallas. This hotel is on a service road, next to the highway, but GPS took us to hotel without us getting lost. Check-in was smooth, my platinum status was recognized, and we were upgraded to a one bedroom suite, which was a nice gesture. The suite itself was divided in 2 parts, one sitting area with comfortable couch, large TV, and working desk. Other was bedroom part with a closet, another large TV and a music system. There was a bottled water in the room, with a slip mentioning that $2.5 will be charged if the bottle is opened. This being a suite, a complimentary bottle water would have been a nice gesture. Toiletries were from Bath & Body Works which I really liked.
Breakfast was standard affair with both hot and cold options and fresh made pancakes. Overall a comfortable stay in a nice hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
FFISLasColinas, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! I'm glad our staff took great care of you and that you enjoyed your room. Your loyalty is very important to us and we appreciate you staying as often as you do. We hope to see you again very soon!