Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Las Colinas
Ranked #41 of 79 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Hard to believe that they still have double beds in hotels. Not sure how old the hotel is, but it seems that it needs to be a bit updated. Small hallways and small breakfast area. There is a floor that seems to not to be used, I would think that they would use it for rooms. It was okay, I would stay again if they updated to queen beds

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Gilcrease, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience regarding you stay with us. Our hotel was built in 1997 and just recently underwent a very extensive renovation. My staff and I are very disappointed that our efforts failed to make a positive impact for your stay. You are correct in that we offer double beds instead of two queens in our room. I do appreciate that some travelers would find this uncomfortable but sadly I do not anticipate any changes with our bed type. I do hope if you are ever in the area you might be able to give our room with one king size bed a try.

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed for a short trip to Dallas for an interview. Checkin was a breeze and the staff was accommodating. I booked a double room but asked to switch to a king without incident. Nice facilities with indoor pool and common area. Breakfast buffet had a good variety and coffee was hot. No complaints.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for 2 weeks as part of a business trip. The staff was very warm and friendly and the rooms clean, spacious and adequate. The hotel has 3 good restaurants in its vicinity, which is convenient. Overall a very pleasent stay- would return.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Gilcrease, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Thank you for your comments. We are very fortunate to have so many great reviews here on Trip Advisor and I greatly appreciate you adding your experience. Being away from home for such a long time can be very hard and I'm happy to hear that my staff took such great care of you. I cannot wait to share your kind words. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.
Yours in Hospitality
Melissa G

Reviewed 17 January 2014

Large indoor pool, great staff especially the night shift clerk. I had taken the grandson up to Dallas for the weekend and he just loved the pool and warm cookies. There was already a young boys hockey team their and all the kids very having a ball in the pool. The poor girl on the front desk must have hauled 50 towels out for all that night. The breakfast was OK and there was plenty of it.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
FFISLasColinas, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Thank you so much for staying and for taking the time to share this wonderful review. We are delighted you and your grandson enjoyed your weekend break away, and are glad that our staff took such great care of you. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

We had a very nice stay here. The staff was very friendly and gave us great info on where to eat, etc. it is close to the airport and some nice places to shop and eat. The hotel was clean and the breakfast was a normal Fairfield Inn breakfast (eggs, cereal, sausage, muffins, etc.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
FFISLasColinas, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Thank you for leaving this wonderful review! We are so happy to hear our staff took great care of you and that you enjoyed our central location. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

I stayed here after an ice storm sent DFW into chaos. It was not planned but definitely would consider it again if I needed to stay in the area. It was clean, the rooms are small but nice (bed was great) and it appears to have been recently renovated. The only negatives are the noise. It is right off of a major freeway so lots of road noise.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the freeway. Also, it is a 3 story hotel and I would recommend staying on the t...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
FFISLasColinas, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

What a nice review! Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us. We are sorry to hear your travel plans were delayed but are happy to have been able to accommodate you while you were here! We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

The front desk, shuttle drivers and staff were all very pleasant and accomodating. The free shuttle took me within 5 miles of the hotel and I used it to my advantage over a taxi. The front desk even helped me look up DART directions so I could make it to JFK's Sixth Floor Museum. The rooms were very clean and I really liked the contemporary decor...it is a big difference from the stuffy, large hotels with no personality. I enjoyed having eggs and sausage and not just a pastry for the continental breakfast; especially because I was always in a hurry to be in conference sessions that lasted for hours before lunch...The biggest highlight was the beer and wine hosted one night when I first arrived. It allowed me to mingle and relax a bit. I would definitely stay here or another Fairfield Inn.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
FFISLasColinas, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

What a wonderful review! Our staff and myself truly appreciate you taking the time to share your recent stay with us. We are especially pleased to hear that you enjoyed our freshly renovations, new hot breakfast, and our Evening Reception. We look forward to welcoming you again very soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport South/Irving
Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas
TownePlace Suites Dallas Las Colinas
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North by the Galleria

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Las Colinas? Share your experiences!