All reviews las colinas front desk dvd player welcome gift room was clean hot breakfast bed and pillows flight was cancelled stayed for one night yogurt room number biscuits and gravy nice breakfast free breakfast a great stay lobby area would stay again
Reviewed 21 June 2013

The property was small and very clean. The hotel offered free breakfast at 7:00 a.m. and it was really good! Our A/C in our bedroom was really loud and the shower was huge. I mean, everything is bigger in Texas right? The staff was kind however; the staff sometimes was not at the front desk. So essentially it looked like no one was there. The shuttle driver was a little infuriating. My husband was waiting at hospital over 35 minutes for a shuttle. Another time was we requested to go to the hospital at night and my husband asks if it’s okay that he (the driver) could wait for 5 minutes. The driver said no and gave us a smart comment. Not cool. Over all, I think the trip could’ve been better but it was an all right stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ceceim88
gmarshall2, Manager at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2013

Thank you for your stay with us and your review of our property. We do apologize for the inconvenience with our van service and front desk inattentiveness, we are working harder than ever to achieve consistency with all the services we provide and yes you are correct that every thing is bigger in Texas, proven also by our state of Texas size waffles. Our rooms are very spacious and we do offer many great amenities with your stay including our full complete hot breakfast. if you are in the area and would like to give us another try, please feel free to do so. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back once again and do our best to treat you to a better night stay!

Reviewed 14 June 2013

I just wanted you to know what a pleasant experience it was staying at the Comfort Suites for 2 nights. The rooms were beautifully cleaned each day and the area in which the hotel is located was quiet and pleasant. The bed was very comfortable, and the staff was welcoming and helpful. I took the shuttle one day at 6:30 am, and the shuttle driver was courteous and prompt, getting me to my job location at just the right time. The manager's reception was an added bonus. Finally, on my first night I unknowingly dropped a piece of jewelry in the bedding. That night when I returned to the room, the bed had been beautifully mady, and to my surprise my bracelet was sitting on top of the freshly made pillow. I hadn't even realized I had dropped it! Thank you for a very pleasant experience. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Luanne H
gmarshall2, Manager at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2013

We're so happy that your stay with us was a great one. You and so many others like you, are the reasons why we seek to do our best with every service that is provided for you here, be it comfort, quality, affordability and guest service and it means so much to us that your stay was well received. We appreciate your taking the time to book your stay here and please come back and join us again in the future.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Just wanted to let you know I stayed at the Comfort Suites for 3 nights, I was in Dallas for a business meeting, my room everyday was well kept up by the cleaning lady and also the 2 front people Nacho and Gail were very pleasant to deal with every day. My experience has been GREAT.

Room Tip: Great hotel, good rates and friendly staff, it can make your stay VERY PLEASANT.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Anna S

What a great review! We sincerely thank you for joining us and we're exceptionally glad that your stay was a good one. We make it our mission to go that extra mile when it comes to every aspect of your stay. So it pleases us to hear that not only was your bracelet found but that your encounters with all our staff was so encouraging. You know that every day in the hotel business presents a new challenge and we are endeavoring to rise to every situation that presents itself. Thank you again for staying with us and we're certainly looking forward to the next time, when we can welcome you back again!

Reviewed 18 May 2013

The property is small and there is no pool, but the hotel is well maintained inside and out. The staff is wonderful and courteous, especially Nacho at the front desk. The rooms are clean, roomy and comfortable. They have a manager's reception M-Th 5:00-6:30 with hor d'oeuvres and beer or wine. We will definitely reccommend this hotel to family and friends

Room Tip: Rooms on the far ends are VERY quiet
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lynn B
gmarshall2, Manager at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2013

From all of us here at Comfort Suites, we sincerely thank you for reviewing our property. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are continually upgrading, changing and rearranging and we have thought long and hard about how to make your stay an affordable comfortable and enjoyable experience. We do realize that we don't have a pool here, but our lot space is small and do not unfortunately have the room for one, but with all the other features to this hotel, we feel like we can hopefully make up the loss. Our rooms as you mentioned are quite spacious and our guests love all the room they have for their families to move around in and for our Manager's reception, that too, is a big hit! Especially for those who are just getting off work and need to wind down with a snack or a glass of wine. You are correct in that our hotel is rather small but because of that we are able to give you great personalized service as with what you experienced with our front desk clerk "Nacho" Once again thank you for coming to stay with us and we hope you will join us again when your travel plans permit.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

We loved this hotel. We stayed at this hotel because of the park and stay. We had a flight for Saturday morning and we wanted a safe place to park our car for the week. We spent the night before our flight from DFW. The room was very spacious and quiet. My husband has a bad back so we always hope for a comfortable bed. Gail at the front desk was very friendly. It was a pleasure to meet her after all the help she gave me on the phone when I reserved the room. The bed was very comfortable, the hot breakfast was great and the shuttle driver was very courteous and friendly. When we arrived back at DFW we called for the shuttle and the same driver picked us up. He remembered us and even gave us detailed directions to get back to the interstate since we were not familiar with the area. If you are traveling out of DFW and need a quiet place to stay and a place to leave the car this is the place you should try. You will not be dissappointed.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank margiewilson56
gmarshall2, Manager at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our property. It does our hearts well to know that our efforts to make your stay a warm and friendly one have been well recieved! When we can make your journey a pleasurable one from the beginnning of a simple phone conversation all the way to the actual end of your stay, we can say that we have done our job! It's guests like you who make our jobs easy. The park & fly aspect of the hotel have been very well recieved too, and people such as yourselves love the convenience of it. We're happy that we could be of assistance with the comfy beds, so you and your husband were able to get a great night's sleep . We're always striving to make things easier and better for our guests and we absolutely appreciate the fact that you enjoyed your stay with us and we thank you for mentioning our staff too, but you're the ones who made it easy! We hope that you will visit us again when your travel plans permit. Thank You!