All reviewslas colinasfront deskdvd playerwelcome giftroom was cleanvery nice place to stayhot breakfastbed and pillowsflight was cancelledstayed for one nightyogurtroom numberwould stay here againbiscuits and gravynice breakfastfree breakfasta great stay
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We chose Comfort Suites due to close proximity to the airport. It is an older hotel, located amongst office buildings, that has been remodeled. Lobby was inviting with friendly, helpful staff. Going to our room on the third floor there were soft spots in the floor which was a little scary. Not for sure what that is all about. Room was spacious with a fridge and microwave. Bed was comfortable. It appeared clean but when you start looking closely... I missed breakfast so I can't comment on it. It's ok for the price and location.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
gmarshall2, Manager at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Thank You for coming to stay with us and for the review of our property. We understand that there were some issues with your stay and we don't take any of your comments lightly. We are working harder than ever to make your stay a pleasurable, convenient and affordable one. We are close to many area locations and attractions and are indeed set back in a corporate area and many of our guests find that appealing because of the quiet feature that it brings. Our hotel has been upgraded in most of the areas within and we are continually working on those areas which need extra attention. So we would love to have you come back and visit with us again in the hope that you will have a better night stay. Thank You!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I had a small issue with the bed in my room and the women at the front desk, I think her name was Neva, helped me with everything I had asked for. She wasn't upset with the complaint and she provided me with a different room and I slept like a king. The new room was pristine. A+++ for service.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Nick12474
gmarshall2, Manager at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Thank You Mr. Nick for that awesome 4-star review of our hotel and your stay with us. It is our goal to insure that you enjoy every moment of your stay, including all the benefits that come along with that. We like to think that we have the best of both worlds when it comes to quality and affordability, as well as guest service. We would also like to thank you for mentioning Neva as well. We have a great team here and we strive for excellence every day and with every guest and those areas do come naturally with her. Thank You once again from all of us and we hope you'll come back and visit us again when your travel plans permit.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We enjoyed our Comfort Suites Las Colinas stay. The staff was friendly and accommodating, which is always a plus. It's a good value, with clean rooms, 42" in-room televisions and full, self-serve breakfast. It is not, however, a full-service hotel. But, there are numerous retailers and restaurants within a very quick drive. This location is particularly convenient to the Irving Convention Center. What sets it apart is the value and customer service. It also happened to be 105 degrees outside, yet the Comfort Suites are cool and comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Travelingforfestivus
gmarshall2, Manager at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

We sincerely thank you for coming to stay with us and for the great review of our property. We are always striving for excellence and when our guest enjoy their stay here, we feel as though we have accomplished what we set out to do. We know there is much that we can improve upon, so we thank you for every comment. It helps us to grow. At this time of year when you really want to be in a cool, comfortable place, we would hope that we would be able to provide that for you just as you have stated in the review. Thank You again and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Don't know why I assumed every hotel in Texas would have a pool. I guess because it is so very, very hot. I was really looking forward to a swim so my biggest disappointment was the lack of a pool.

I stayed for one night and chose this hotel based on location to airports and a business meeting. The airline lost my luggage but luckily this hotel is less than 3 miles from shopping and restaurants. The front desk attendant was sympathetic and gave me all the toiletries I needed; toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, razor, shaving cream, etc. He even apologized. It made me feel so much better to know someone cared.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jessica_Scuba
gmarshall2, Manager at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

And Yes!! We absolutely care about your well being while you are in our care. It's so unfortunate when your luggage is somehow lost or even delayed for a time. That's when we jump into gear making sure that you have everything you need to make your stay a comfortable one! This is what we do best, caring for our guest! We're so happy your stay ended up being a good one, inspite of the fact that we do not have a pool. Unfortunately our lot size will not accommodate one, but hopefully this will not deter you from coming back and joining us again when your travel plans permit. Thank You!

Reviewed 8 August 2013

We stopped in this hotel when arriving in Dallas area. This hotel has low cost rooms, but with no pool. It has good breakfast in a small breakfast room.

The hotel in out of the way and their is not much noise in the area, except for the occasional room neighbour arriving late.

There are good restaurants at walking distance on the other side of the Freeway.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jean-Paul R

From all of us here at Comfort Suites we sincerely thank you for the great review of our hotel. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. So many of our guests like yourself really appreciate that the hotel is set apart in a corporate area where the noise is at a minimum. There are also many area restaurants and different venues including the DFW Airport and the Irving Convention Center which are just moments away. We do appreciate your coming to stay with us and hope that you'll come back and visit with us again soon!