All reviewslas colinasfront deskdvd playerwelcome giftroom was cleanvery nice place to stayhot breakfastbed and pillowsflight was cancelledstayed for one nightyogurtroom numberwould stay here againbiscuits and gravynice breakfastfree breakfasta great stay
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

This hotel was a typical Comfort Suite hotel with one great big exception. Nacho the front desk clerk was simply wonderful. I had called in a change to my reservation and upon arrival it was handled. More importantly Nacho recognized me and was just the right blend of friendly but not intrusive.

While I was only there a night I was truly impressed by Nacho. He more than made up for the throngs of NASCAR fans that had descended in the hotel and were quietly having a riot. Not much the hotel could do about the other guests.

In short it's a nice property close to DFW and downtown. It's also close to great places to eat.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank DSergi
gmarshall2, Manager at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2013

Hello Mr. D. Sergi! We want to take this opportunity to thank you for coming to stay with us. We understand you caught us at the Nascar time of year and just about every hotel around us was saturated with fans as well. It was our sincere pleasure having you join us and we're glad you enjoyed it as well. As you mentioned we are a little off the main thoroughfare but once our guest actually arrive, they love it and continue to come back. Thank you also for mentioning our front desk representative, Nacho, he is absolutely fabulous at what he does and we love and appreciate all his effort when it comes to our guest. Customer service is of paramount importance to us and it shows with our staff. We hope you'll get a chance to come back and visit with us again, we'd love to have you!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Stayed here based on price and other reviews. A bit hard to find, but Goggle Maps got me there with little problem. Room was less than $100 and was a great value. Arrived at night and everything was well lit. The lobby was modern and clean, and the staff was very friendly. My room was a good size and also clean. For a one night stay when I wasn't in the mood to spend $200+ for a room, this was a great choice. It was convenient to my business in the Las Colinas area. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
gmarshall2, Manager at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Thank You Bill, for coming to stay with us and for taking the time to write a review. We certainly appreciate your business and don't take it lightly since you had so many choices in hotels. We are working harder than ever to keep you coming back and just as you mentioned we do consider ourselves to be affordable and conveniently located since DFW and the Irving Convention Center are literally just minutes away, as well as other area attractions. We feel like our hospitality is also among the best, so once again thank you for coming and we hope to see you again soon when your travel plans permit.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

I recently spent 3 nights at this hotel. It was a bit off the beaten path but with my car GPS it was no problem. The bed and pillows were very comfortable and the hotel and room were very clean. I rarely eat the "included" breakfasts in this type of hotel but the scrambled eggs were fresh and they had sausage one day and bacon the next along with all the other standard fare. I did experience a problem with the key reader on door the last evening. A couple of times I had to go to the front desk for help to get in. The key was fine but the reader was screwing up. They had a nifty little machine they plugged into the reader and were able to open it with that. I think the problem turned out to be dead batteries. (I had no idea the key readers used AA batteries until this mishap.) Anyway, the hotel staff was very friendly and responsive when I had the issue. They were always pleasant and truly wanted me to enjoy my stay. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you like to sleep in, ask for a room on the west side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
gmarshall2, Manager at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

Boy! We are so excited that you enjoyed your stay with us and just as you mentioned, it is a little tough to find us as we are nestled in a corporate area, but once you get here, we have been told that we are a diamond in the rough. It really does our hearts good when a valued guest such as yourself takes the time to write about your experience. We absolutely love taking good care of you and are working even harder to not only gain your trust in us, but to keep it! So once again and from all of us, THANK YOU and we sincerely hope that you will come back and visit us again at some point in the future.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

This hotel is within 5 minutes of Irving Convention Center amidst a business park. It's location is also in between 2 major airports (gigantic DFW & the smaller LOVE - hub to Southwest Airlines). They offer a shuttle service to DFW prearranged with the front desk clerk. Although it is not a swanky newish hotel, it is decent and somewhat well-maintained. The rooms look clean but if you look closer, some areas could use more scrubbing and you can tell the vacuum went express. Our room could use some touch up paint and don't look behind the headboards because the cleaning crew don't go there! Our room is equipped with microwave, small ref, big flatscreen tv. Insist on a top floor especially if you are a light sleeper. You can easily hear heavy footsteps above you due to the poor construction of the floorboards. Bathroom space is on the tight/smallish side. Breakfast is ample with bacon and/or sausages at varying days. Food places are a mile or so (tons along McArthur Blvd). Staff is professional and attentive.

Room Tip: Ask for top floor! The building is of wood construction and you can hear heavy footsteps through the floor boards if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
gmarshall2, Manager at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

First of all, we'd sincerely like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and happy that you chose to give us a review. It is our extreme desire that you would make us your first choice in hotels and for that reason, we are doing everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and affordable one. You mentioned a lot of the reasons why our guests like it here. We are just moments away from DFW and there are many restaurants as well as area attractions within a very close proximity . We have given your comments our first priority as far as the problems you mentioned within the hotel and we are working harder than ever to get these items corrected. Please know that you are very important to us and we would like to invite you back if you're ever in this area again and hopefully you'll be able to enjoy a better night stay, Thank You!

Reviewed 4 October 2013

We chose Comfort Suites due to close proximity to the airport. It is an older hotel, located amongst office buildings, that has been remodeled. Lobby was inviting with friendly, helpful staff. Going to our room on the third floor there were soft spots in the floor which was a little scary. Not for sure what that is all about. Room was spacious with a fridge and microwave. Bed was comfortable. It appeared clean but when you start looking closely... I missed breakfast so I can't comment on it. It's ok for the price and location.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
gmarshall2, Manager at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Thank You for coming to stay with us and for the review of our property. We understand that there were some issues with your stay and we don't take any of your comments lightly. We are working harder than ever to make your stay a pleasurable, convenient and affordable one. We are close to many area locations and attractions and are indeed set back in a corporate area and many of our guests find that appealing because of the quiet feature that it brings. Our hotel has been upgraded in most of the areas within and we are continually working on those areas which need extra attention. So we would love to have you come back and visit with us again in the hope that you will have a better night stay. Thank You!