All reviews las colinas front desk dvd player welcome gift room was clean hot breakfast bed and pillows flight was cancelled stayed for one night yogurt room number biscuits and gravy nice breakfast free breakfast a great stay lobby area would stay again
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I stayed at this property for one night after my flight was cancelled. The positives: The front desk staff was accommodating and friendly. The room was quiet. There lobby area was clean, and there was coffee and lemon water available for guests upon arrival. The negatives: the carpets could do with a good cleaning (or replacement), and did not appear to be thoroughly vacuumed in the elevator, halls or my room. The mattress was old (sagging) and uncomfortable to sleep on. There was only limited shuttle service to and from the airport (early morning and late afternoon), so I had to take an Uber. I would not likely stay here again.

Room Tip: I requested and received a room away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Gail M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear CBornste, Thank you for coming to stay with us. It was our pleasure being able to take care of you. I understand that you were not happy with several aspects of your stay and I sincerely apologize for any discrepancies you may have encountered. Our goal is to make sure you are satisfied to the best of our ability and I am saddened that this was not accomplished. Please accept my apologies and know that I will certainly follow up on these issues to insure that we can get them corrected for the future. From myself and the entire team, thank you again for coming!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We only spent one night at the Comfort Suites Las Colinas and were comfortable and had everything we needed. The bed was very comfortable which we appreciated after a long day. The room was clean and the towels were so soft. Breakfast was enough to get us going.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Suzi J

Thank you Ms. Suzi, for the great review of your stay with us. We're certainly glad we could be of service for your hotel needs. It was our pleasure taking care of you and we hope you'll look us up again on your trip to our area. From myself and the entire team, thank you for coming!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Every time I need to stay in a hotel in the Irving, TX area, I stay at this hotel. The staff is wonderful and the rooms are clean and nice. The beds are just so relaxing. This hotel is close to everything you could ever want. I will be back. I am a loyal customer!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank lbolene

Thank you lBoline, for the great review and kind words. We appreciate your valuable feedback and really want to thank you for choosing our hotel for your accommodations. Your business is very important to us and we sincerely hope you'll look us up again on your next trip to our area. From the whole team, thank you for coming

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I don't understand why people like this hotel. It's quite outdated. Carpets smell. Stains on the pillows. I found a cockroach in the bathroom and killed it and showed the pictures to the front desk. They just said sorry and did nothing else. The breakfast is really down to the basic. Nothing is impressed. Many cheaper hotels are even better than this.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Gail M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

I really am very sorry your stay was not a good one. Our goal is to satisfy you to the best of our ability so I do apologize for any discrepancies you may have encountered. Thank you for coming!

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I love this hotel. Really friendly front desk including the guy was there for the night shift. He was able to get me in after my plane landed past midnight and I couldn't get good rates online.
This is the nicer part of dallas, right off the freeway. Easy to get to via the tollways. Parking is free and safe
The rooms are good sized clean and the beds are comfortable and the sheets are nice with the double sheet between the comforter which I like.
The lobby has snacks and cold drinks for purchase you can put them on your room.
Breakfast in the morning is nice, they have a hot breakfast and quite a few choices including eggs yogurt cereal pancakes bacon.
The room air-conditioner is pretty good and keep the room cool if you need to run it anytime you're there in the summer.
TV is large enough and they also have a DVD player hooked up microwave in the fridge raider is in the room very nice.
Gables have both AC plug-ins and USB ports to charge your cell phone and tablet.
Fuzzies taco shop is right next-door you can walk right to it and order your meal they're open until midnight on weekends.
WitH reasonable prices nice rooms and great service this hotel exceeds my expectations

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Taufiq H
Gail M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Hi Taufiq! Thank you so much for the great review. We certainly appreciate your taking the time to talk about your experience with us. Your business is very important to us, but even more importantly, we're glad everything was to your satisfaction. Please come back and visit with us again. We'd love to do all this one more time. From our entire staff, thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center hotel.