Candlewood Suites Dallas, Las Colinas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchenone bedroom suitebasic suitefree washers and dryersan extended staycomfortable bedsmoking roomhome away from homedfw airportnext morninglaundrycupboardpantrykitchenettedishwasherinternetac
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 June 2011

This was my first stay at Candlewood at Las Colinas. The staff were very friendly and always helpful. The mini mart they have in their gym is a boon to the business travelers. The rooms were pretty clean and i will definitely come back next time for sure.

Good job guys !!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank harikrish
Reviewed 26 May 2010

stayed here for nba all star weekend and its a cool spot for just laying your head as we did. no lobby action/events just a clean room is all we were looking for and this suficed...extremely nice price also.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank chundell
Reviewed 8 October 2009

I recently stayed here for business for two weeks. Check in was fast and easy. My room was comfortable. It had wireless internet so that I could work from my room and also check my email. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The room had a ice-making refrigerator and a microwave. This was convenient because I was able to heat up my leftovers later on or heat up a quick breakfast. As a guest at Candlewood Suites, you can also go to LA Fitness to use their gym facilities. There is also a small gym on premises as well.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank Soozie238
Reviewed 28 May 2009

This was like a home away from home. Like a previous poster, my room reminded me of my first apartment, a very comfortable efficiency. I loved having the fully equipped kitchen, including a kitchen sink! Finally a hotel were I didn't have to wash my dishes in the bathroom sink. It was a spacious room, with a very spacious kitchen and bathroom, lots of storage space, dishes for two, a full-sized refrigerator. No breakfast, no pool, but I was more interested in the room and the laundry convenience. Very comfortable bed, with lots of pillows, wonderfully floffy towels, and two waste baskets! Enough table space for my computer and my paperwork. Three chairs were in the room. I didn't request the suite with the sofa - didn't need it. I liked it so much I booked another stay at Candlewood in another city. Highly recommended. Only problem was the difficulty in finding the place, they only give directions online for people arriving at the airports, completely forgetting about those arriving by private transportation - car, other personal vehicle. Some highway directions would be nice.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank travelersolo
Reviewed 21 August 2005

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. It was in a very nice, quiet location in an area with many hotels. It was within 30 minutes to all major attractions in Dallas, Arlington and Fort Worth. The room was very spacious with a huge table designed for businessmen. There was free wireless internet service as well. Our room was a one-bedroom suite. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The sofa bed was the most comfortable one that we ever slept on in a hotel. There was also a kitchen fully equipped with dishes, pots, pans, utensils, a microwave, stove, toaster, and full-size refrigerator. The hotel was pet friendly, but we did have to pay a $75.00 fee for our pet which is expensive for a 3-night stay. The bathroom was spacious. There was also a great deal of storage space in the room. There was a tv in the living room and one in the bedroom as well. The hotel does not have a pool, and it does not provide a free breakfast. There is an exercise room and a laundry room. There is also a small convenience store in the hotel where you can purchase necessities and food items. The hallways were very warm, but the room itself was cool. There was also a problem with the security door on the side of the building. There were times when you could enter the building through that door without using your room key. The staff members at the front desk were very courteous and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2005
7  Thank see-the-country
LCSales, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Dallas, Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2008

At Candlewood Suites, Las Colinas the safety and security of our guests is our #1 priority. This door issue has been resolved. The problem was was that people leaving the hotel were not ensuring that the door was shutting completely as they were exiting the hotel.