“Quick overnight” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #11 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Richmond
“Quick overnight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

i recently stayed here for an overnight business trip. The room was clean and nice. Staff was friendly and helpful. The location was not real close to the airport, but that didn't bother me. I would recommend staying here.

Desiree L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas, responded to this review, 25 August 2016
Thank you for your review! I will share your feedback with our team so we can continue to improve our customer service.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

I stayed here for recent business travel. The rooms are pretty standard for the HGI. It was clean and comfortable. The coffee maker was K Cup type. Room also had mini fridge and microwave. I liked that I could open my window to allow some fresh outside air in since it was a nice cool day. The bed had a very comfortable memory foam top. Other reviewers have noted that the AC was loud but I did not encounter this issue. The breakfast options were outstanding for only $5.95. I did not have an opportunity to use the fitness facility but it appeared to be well equipped. This is situated in a convenient location close to Irving area shopping and dining options. The friendliness and helpfulness of all the staff I encountered was notable. Defintely an A+ for customer service. And of course you can never go wrong with cookies at the front desk.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Spring, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

The mattress was lumpy and had valleys. The sheets and pillowcases were of low quality and were very rough to the touch. The coffee bar was not cleaned, the two days we were there. Coffee cups were left on bar along with debris. Carpet was not vacuumed and bathroom was not cleaned thoroughly. Very bad housekeeping.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Guillermo G
Redmond, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed may stay. Great for Business. Staff, Food, Facilities, location were all top notch. Close to business. Changed my mind about prior stays at Hilton properties... in fact, this experience was much better than staying at Hilton in San Jose.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

The service and hotel are nice and the room/bed comfortable - but the AC is very loud. Thankfully I had a set of ear plugs from a previous trip that I could use to help get to sleep.

location is close to the highway for pretty easy access to areas around Las Colinas.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Feel like staying at home. The front desk, room service, bar staff and the breakfast staff are really helpful and I am quiet impressed with there service. Good privacy, rooms are clean and tidy when I reach my room in the evening. Compared to stay in other hotels felt this is the best. Thank you.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Thank Sriram Chakrava... J
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

The Staff at Hilton Garden Inn was exceptional... ...Able to listen and gladly helped me with all my concerns...I Thank you...Special Thank You to Eric and Marcy...They were all so kind and courteous made my stay all the more safe and comfortable....

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas
HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas
NYLO Irving / Las Colinas
Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas
Homewood Suites by Hilton Irving - DFW Airport
Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas? Share your experiences!