“Great Stay & Location”

Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas
Ranked #15 of 78 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed 8 August 2014

This Hilton Garden Inn is in one of the best locations central to shopping, restaurants and major highways while still being quiet. The rooms are VERY clean with a small fridge and coffee maker for the morning. Quick trip to any place of business you are looking for

1  Thank Marie M
Desiree L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Thank you for your review! I will share your feedback with our team so we can continue to improve our customer service.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This hotel has updated COMFORTABLE furniture, a Keurig coffeemaker, and lots of work space in a room. This is my hotel of choice for the DFW area when I have a car available. Free parking and lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. Excellent value!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 3 August 2014

After finding a great rate at this hotel I booked the room, only to show up and have a more expensive rate. No one seemed to be able to fix the problem, nor did they make any effort to try. Finally after calling corporate they made a weak attempt at consoling me by offering me 25 bucks to another Hilton stay. there is no way in hell im staying there again. also there were multiple little bugs in my sheets, and the floor was dirty. overall 1 star

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed here on business over the last week and I'll be checking back in next week. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, the rooms are huge (& I've been promised the same room next week) with comfortable beds and the housekeeping is brilliant. The bar is fab and Teenah soon gets to realise your 'usual' and there's a couple of nice areas to sit in outside. Gym is a little small but had all the necessities. We had an event at the hotel and the events team couldn't do enough to help us out and the catering was great - everybody commented on how great it was!

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank bexiboo09

Reviewed 31 July 2014

When I entered my room 100 at this hotel I had not even started to unpack when I came accross a dead spider just outside the tub and a dead Roach (water bug) just inside the doorway. Guest Services reaction was we will send maintence. After demanding supervisor, I was moved to another room. Unfortunately the promises for HHonors points were not honored. Also, beware of the tea in the lobby. Dead flies are swimming in that!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Despite reserving a non-smoking room, we were told only a smoking room was available. Of course we were told this after having our card swiped for payment. When we refused the smoking room we were assigned a room on the top floor on a day the high in Dallas was 103. Despite the air going full blast, the temperature in the room never went below 85. A maintenance man finally brought a noisy fan and explained they could not keep the top floor cool on a hot day like that day. Girl at front-desk was ride and indifferent.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Wonderful property slightly off the "beaten path", yet close to DFW, and restaurants. The food quality was excellent! The staffers ENSURED my stay lacked nothing. This hotel has the "feel" of a large Hilton, without the crowds. The overall appearance of this property is fantastic, and the amenities will keep you satisfied! I recommend this property because of the ease of access to the city, and airport!