“Outstanding Stay”

Ranked #13 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Outstanding Stay”
Reviewed 2 September 2014

This is an outstanding hotel with a very clean facility, very quiet and exceptionally friendly staff. It is very close to lots of stores and restaurants and very easy highway access.

I highly recommend this hotel for a great stay!!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Desiree L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas, responded to this review, 25 August 2016
Thank you for your review! I will share your feedback with our team so we can continue to improve our customer service.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 2 September 2014

This property doesn't look like much from the outside, but once you step inside you'll find that it's a step up from most other Hilton Garden Inns. The lobby is well appointed, and the Front Office staff is very thoughtful in the work they do. The hallways are a bit on the long side, 36 rooms on each floor. The decor in the rooms is on par with the average Full Service hotel. You'll still find the HGI standard beds in the room, so you can adjust the firmness of the bed to your liking. The closet is a bit unconventional, it is a stand alone armoire in the corner of the room instead of being built in. The TVs are a bit on the small side, but they're still a flat screen Philips TV. I don't know if it was anomaly, but there was no cable lineup in my room, but there was an old school TV Guide channel. The shower pressure was excellent, and the bathroom was a bit larger than normal. There is a plethora of dining options in the immediate area, if you don't find something to your liking nearby, check out the options on the north side of 635. If you're traveling from DFW make sure you use the north exit, the south exit will take you on a very circuitous route.

Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed 31 August 2014

I feel guilty saying anything bad, because everything else was so good. The customer service was great. The crib we requested was in our room when we arrived late on the first night, which is always a bonus. The breakfast was affordable and an excellent value for what you got. The room was very clean. However, the bed in our room was just extremely uncomfortable for both me and my wife. I did see that they had a sign for a new bed option in some of their rooms. Hopefully this is something they are doing in all the rooms, because our room's bed was extremely hard.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Today is Sunday August 31st. I called this hotel at 3:36am while I was driving and spoke to a gentleman whom didn't bother nor care about what I needed and transferred me to central reservation without even telling me!

After waiting for somebody to answer I decided to hang up and tried calling the hotel again hoping that I'd be able to explain why I needed to speak to someone in the property before coming in, regardless of whether I had a reservation or not (because I was going to arrive around 8am).
I called this hotel again and again until 5:39, from 3 different numbers. Sometimes it would ring for a minute without any answer and other times it seemed to ring until someone picks up and then hangs up the phone. It was clear that we were being ignored and he did not care about us coming in to the hotel. The photo attached shows the number of calls from one phone only.

I then called HHonors to ask for help, and even the lady from guest assistance couldn't get through. I was left with no choice but to stop somewhere and stay there for the night, hoping I'd be able to get a room at the Garden Inn tomorrow. This is ridiculous and I am very sad and disappointed.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Houston, United States
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I would def. use this hotel again-staff was wonderful and food was great for such a small restaurant (great breakfast buffet). Parking was easy with easy access to hotel elevators. Always had coffee and tea in lobby area. Whole experience was very pleasant.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Artesia, New Mexico, USA
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We had a wonderful stay at Las Colinas Hilton Garden Inn and would recommend anyone to stay there. Friendly, helpful Staff and great rates for the quality. Great location with wonderful choices for dining.

United States
Reviewed 19 August 2014

our son was graduation from Parker Chiropractic college in Irving, several members of my family went and stayed here, the rooms were very nice and clean. the beds were small, but ok. the staff were also very friendly. we would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas
HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas
NYLO Irving / Las Colinas
Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West
Homewood Suites by Hilton Irving - DFW Airport
Wingate By Wyndham Las Colinas

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas? Share your experiences!