“I Love the Heart Shaped Tub”
Review of Days Inn Irving

Days Inn Irving
Ranked #59 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Dallas, Texas
“I Love the Heart Shaped Tub”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

For my Husbands Birthday I booked a suite at the Days Inn in Irving Texas with a round bed and bar and Heart shape Jaquzzi . We had invited some friends to come and kick it with us . The staff was so nice treated us like royalty. The decorated the room with rose petals add a bottle of wine bubble bath and bath salts everything was so nice I cried. We the tub jets were not working and this hotel gave us another room for free with the tub working it had a king size bed and was even bigger than the other room. Wow I am going back asap. Just for the weekend get away. I love that heart shape Tub.

Room Tip: Room 186 King size bed and tub bar and free wifi
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Sapphire M
Dania M, General Manager at Days Inn Irving, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Thank You Sapphire M., for taking the time to tell us about your experienced in our hotel recently. We are so happy to see that you and your husband enjoyed your time together in your Fantasy Room. We apologize about the inconvenience that you had in our first room but at the same time we are pleased that you accepted our second option for you to enjoyed your stay. I have shared your review with my staff about your greeting with us. Once again we appreciate your business and we look forward to see you soon at Days Inn-Irving. Kindest Regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
tucson
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We are still wondering if this is a Truck Drivers hub. Upon showing up we noticed several trucks parked in the parking lot. We later noticed a lot of truck drivers using the pool and walking around. This made both my wife and mother in law a bit uneasy. The front desk people spoke English with a deep Hispanic accent which to some people may be hard to understand. The rooms were clean and the maids were hosing off the exterior of the building when we arrived. Showing us cleanliness is a priority to this hotel. The room was just renovated with new furniture and TV. We could tell because the hotel was selling off the old furniture in the front office. The fitness center was nice except the door was open and the AC was off. The pool was perfect. The breakfast area when they refilled it after the truck drivers was nice with plenty of choices and some hot choices. The WiFi was nice except that you had to keep logging in every hour or so. This made watching netflix very difficult. All together this place left us wondering if we stopped at a truck stop.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Dania M, General Manager at Days Inn Irving, responded to this review, 17 September 2013
Thank you Mr and Mrs. Welch Family for taking the time to write your review about your experienced in our property. It is always our goal to provide convenient and world class service to our guest. We are located on a heavy traffic highway/downtown near Dallas location, therefore we have many transportation company refer to stay with us. As you notice we are renovating our hotel with new furniture, chairs, flat screen Tvs, bedding, drapes, carpet and entire room with a lighting package and we appreciate that you notice our renovation. We will strive hard to improve our communication at the Front Desk Staff.
Thank you for your review, you are a valued guest and we appreciate your business.
We look forward to having you visit again soon.

Sincerely
Corpus Christi
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Completely disgusting!!! I will be taking this up with the city health inspector and the BBB. This is the DIRTIEST hotel ever. Both beds in the room had dirty sheets covered in hair and chunks of boogers!! I got moved to another room & it was dirty too.The front desk stated that there is NO housekeeping on Sundays so they dont change the sheets, just make the beds for the next guest.I had to remove the sheets and sleep on the bare mattress. I had no other place to go because I was there on business.

Room Tip: DO NOT CHOOSE THIS LOCATION. Maybe go to a different Days Inn if you must but this location is just...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank M V
Dania M, General Manager at Days Inn Irving, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Thank You M V for taking the time to tell us about your experienced in our hotel recently. We take our guests comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We are really sorry what happened to you the first of the four nights that you stayed with us in the first room. We did let housekeeping know about it and we find out that was a computer system was down when FD gave you the first room and we are so sorry about it. When the FD gave you the second room the same night we went to check the room the next day and we could not find anything wrong about the room, I spoke to you personal when you came back from the company and I apologize personal again about the problem and even I told you to let me know if the room has another issue as soon as you get to your room that need to be fix and you let me know that everything was perfect, I even offered you the first night free for our mistake and you said not that's fine, thank you I appreciate. For appreciation to your loyalty to us because you stayed three more days after, we sent you a Pepperoni Pizza to apologize and thank you again because our customer are really important for us. We appreciate for your feedback as this is our best resource for improving our guest services.
If there is anything we can do to make your stay comfortable, please do not hesitate to ask for General Manager and I will be glad to help you and welcome you again.
Thank you for your business.
Miami, Florida, United States
Reviewed 17 August 2013

the manager is not well educated and bad attitude Spanish girl,and the is another from desk girl wich bad attitude,also the shuttle has some some notes on the dash and in the inside that says if you need to go to the convenience store ask our driver and he gently takes you,wich is a real lie they would say that's not possible they would take you only to a target store drop you there for 1 hours and the take you back the hotel that's the only place they take you customer service is the worst and transportation sucks

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Carlos V
Dania M, General Manager at Days Inn Irving, responded to this review, 20 August 2013
Thank you, Mr. Carlos, for taking the time to tell us about your experienced in our hotel. I am so sorry for the misunderstanding that took place at our Front Desk and personal I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with me during your recent stay at our hotel.. We do have two shuttle in our hotel, one is for our CDL drivers that we go to pick them up to few companies that are located in Irving with free shuttle, we do have a sign in one of our Van that said. " Dear Customer: If you would like to go to the convenience store, truck stop or fast food, please kindly ask our van driver to stop for you . Thank you for your business. Management" We do have another van with another contract company that run every hour/24 hours a day and Yes we recommend to our customer to go Target or Golden Corral because we know that they can find more activities to do like restaurants, shopping mall, Movie theater, barber shop etc, the front desk let every customer that they can take as much time that they want to relax and then they can call us back to be pick up. Our first Van just ride around Irving Blvd not any other places that are fire away from our hotel thats why is FREE SHUTTLE both of them. Mr. Carlos, if you plan to stay in the future in our hotel, feel free to ask for me, I will be more gladly to assist you to any problem or concern that you have about transportation. Thank you again Mr. Carlos and Thank you for your business.
Irving, Texas
Reviewed 14 August 2013

This is by far the best hotel I have stayed at in Irving. Rooms are clean and have a coffee machine, refrigerator and microwave. Beds are very comfortable. The hotel is in the process of updating furniture and TV's, but the refrigerator and microwave look brand new. The staff is very helpful and friendly, always with a good morning or other greeting. All the staff is this way. Breakfast is pastries, cereal, 2 kinds, oatmeal and waffles. Coffee milk and apple and orange juice. The hotel also offers a computer and a great pool to use. Highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: My room was upstairs and on the back side of the hotel, very quiet. I hit the room service rating ab...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank rtucker69
Thank your Mr. Tucker for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Days Inn- Irving and we appreciated all feedback as it allow us to grow as a hotel and provide a better experience for our guests. I am glad that we were able to provide you our efforts and I have shared your review with our Team and we are pleased that you were please! Thank you for your business again and we look forward to see you soon at Days Inn-Irving.
Reviewed 2 July 2013

was there two weeks ago with my daughter and I found an excellent hotel with very nice atmosphere to the expectations of travelers, I hope to visit soon.

congratulate great work, attention, ambience and service.

Room Tip: double rooms suitable for family
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Irving, responded to this review, 14 July 2013
We are so glad that you and your daughter enjoyed your visit at the Days Inn-Irving. It is always good to hear that a guest found our accommodations more than expected. We will be renovating the rooms during the next few months so your next visit will be more enjoyable than this.
We look forward to having you visit again soon.
Gloria M. Brown
Guest Relations Manager
Hiram, Georgia
Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

For the business or budget travelers this location is more than adequate.The rooms are large with all the expected amenities. The staff is friendly and helpful. The pool and pool area are a cut above for a budget inn . And there's a workout room.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank KirbyMcCain
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Irving, responded to this review, 9 June 2013
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Days Inn in Irving. Your remarks is greatly appreciated and will be shared with management and staff so they know their hard work is recognized.
Thank you for your review and thank you for your business. Please plan to visit is again soon.
Gloria M. Brown
Guest Relations Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Irving DFW South
Best Western Northwest Inn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, DFW Airport South
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas / Irving / Las Colinas
Best Western Irving Inn & Suites at DFW Airport
Wingate By Wyndham Dallas / Las Colinas

Been to Days Inn Irving? Share your experiences!