“The staff was very friendly and helpful. Getting in and out...”

Days Inn Dallas Irving Market Center
Ranked #62 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Getting in and out was the only thing that required a little effort. The room was nice inside and it was quiet.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank Gary S
Dania M, General Manager at Days Inn Dallas Irving Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. I appreciate the feedback and am glad to hear you that our staff friendly, I already share with all my staff your comment and they appreciate you. I really sorry about your in and out effort, but at the same time we are glad that you had a nice stayed with us.
Thank you again for posting a review, we do hope to welcome you back in the near future at Days Inn-Irving.

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Dallas Irving Market Center

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel offers a fair price in a convenient location that results in a good value. The property is a little rough around the edges: outside parking lot, stairs and walks could use some sprucing up/cleaning or landscaping. Inside court yard and pool was well cared for. Property seems to attract working men/truck drivers (lot of tractor trailers in the parking lot) - hence some of the roughness. Would be wary of women staying there alone, although I did not encounter or witness any problems. Do not think I would want my wife and daughter to stay without me. Room was fine with the exception of the rug in need of a steam cleaning. Had a king suite with nice amenities. Breakfast is adequate, but offers essentials only.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Thank your for your recently stayed with us and for taking the time to tell us about your experienced with us. Please take my apology about our parking lot and the carpet in your room, we did take care of those concerns that you had after we got your feedback. Thank you for your loyalty and I hope that your next stay with us is even better that the one before. Thank you so much for everything and we appreciate your business.

See you next time at Days Inn-Irving will be a pleasure to have you again.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

First off, I suspect many of the 5 star reviews are bogus. This place is a dump. The staff is not friendly nor helpful. I called to try and make a change to my reservation. The woman said she would call me back. And then she didn't. When I checked in, she said, "Oh you're the one who called..." to which I replied "and you didn't call me back. For two. Days."

We booked through a 3rd party, which stuck us with a king bed. I have NEVER. EVER. Had an issue changing unless the hotel is full (the parking lot attests this is not the case). They wanted an additional $80/night + taxes to switch to a room with 2 beds. I can get a 3 or 4 star hotel (read: worlds nicer place) for that price (~$170/night). The front desk person was thoroughly unhelpful. I will return to voice my displeasure to the morning manager (not holding my breath they will give a fat frog's @ $ $ either) and have already done so to corporate.

Short story: Stay. Somewhere. Else.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review. We really apologize about the misunderstanding about the extra fee that you experienced for changing your room from a single to a double. However, was a pleasure to meet you personal and talked to you about it and resolved the problem even with the third party that you booked your reservation to get your money back and knowing that everything went well. Thank you again for stayed with us, we appreciate your business.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Dirty bed sheets. Room smells like a pool hall. I was awakened by a leaf blower at 7 am and when i called the office to complain the front desk told me "he has work to do". I would not recommend this hotel to any one. there is a large hole 2 foot by 2 foot behind the mirror in the rest room where a plumbing repair was made. The sheet rock was never repaired. The hole was left open and just covered by a mirror. The wifi is free but worthless a dial up modem would be faster.

Room Tip: sleep in your car before wasting your money here.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for choosing to stayed with us and for taking the time to tell us about your experienced with us. Please also accept my apology about the inconvenience about our parking lot and carpet in your room and at the same time letting you know that we did take care of those concerns that you had after we got your feedback. Thank you so much for your loyalty and I hope that your next stay is even better than the one before with us. Once again thank you for your business and we appreciate you.
I hope to see you soon again at Days Inn-Irving.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

My only complaints about this wonderful hotel is that the pillows are just a little bit too fluffy for my comfort and that there isn't really a business center available if you need print outs. The new decor is lovely, the room was very clean, and the staff are wonderful.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Dania M, General Manager at Days Inn Dallas Irving Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Thank You Monica G. for for taking the time and living us your wonderful and kind words about our hotel in TripAdvisor. I am sorry about the printer in our business center, next time ask for me and will be glad to help you with the printer and will be a pleasure to meet you. your comments will be share with our team, However, we love to hear that you enjoyed your stay and cannot wait to host you again. Thank you very much and see you soon at Days Inn-Irving.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Needed to to do a temporary stay while looking for a place in the area due to my company transferring me to the area. When I used to drive over the road and this place wasn't "upgraded" yet I would stay here because it was quiet and the staff was nice even though the rooms were a little dated. When I found out that I would now be living in the area permanently I thought this would be an ideal place because there isn't much in the area to attract "bad elements" and usually the only people who are staying over are truckers who just need a good nights sleep. This was important because I have my one year old child with me. There are a lot of things in this room that I could complain about but its not that serious. What is serious is the fact that maintenance doesn't seem to care that my door doesn't lock! Nor does the snooty little desk associate by the name of Anna. When I close my door to leave for the day no one should be able to just walk by and turn the handle and open my door!!!! I reported the issue around noon and was told this would be taken care of asap. I explained that I had to go to work and please take care of it. When I get home at 830 this evening the issue still isn't fixed! WTF really? So I call the front desk and explain to her that I called at 12 and its still not fixed where I am then told that there's nothing she can do because maintenece is gone for the day. I ask her what does that have to do with the fact that my room isn't secure? Move my room then please. She then tells me she doesn't have any clean rooms and has to wait for a room to be clean... thats funny because when I drove in she was checking people in and if there isn't a clean room then someone needs to clean one or fix my door! The owner lives on property and you can't let him know theres an issue??? She then asks me why did i wait until now to say something. I told her because I have been at work all day! where she then replies well I have stuff to do and I don't really have time to deal with this right now. I guess some where she forgot that I paid to stay here so my patronage pays her salary and that me having an safety issue should be top priority she tells me to call back at 1030 when a manager comes or call in the morning and hangs up on me! Amazing...looks like they need to up grad their staff not the rooms. I will be contacting corporate for sure an never will I ever stay here again I WILL SLEEP IN MY CAR FIRST!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank CCme426

Thank you CCme426 for taking the time to tell us about your experienced in our hotel recently. We are so sorry about the inconvenience that you had with your door room. I apologize about the behavior of my front desk and I will pass on your review to my whole staff every time we have a meeting to do much better in the future. I am glad that I met you and your beautiful daughter and fixed the problem. Thank you for your loyalty and I hope to provide you with an even better stay next time. Once again we appreciate your business and hope to see you soon at Days Inn-Irving. Kindles Regards.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

For my Husbands Birthday I booked a suite at the Days Inn in Irving Texas with a round bed and bar and Heart shape Jaquzzi . We had invited some friends to come and kick it with us . The staff was so nice treated us like royalty. The decorated the room with rose petals add a bottle of wine bubble bath and bath salts everything was so nice I cried. We the tub jets were not working and this hotel gave us another room for free with the tub working it had a king size bed and was even bigger than the other room. Wow I am going back asap. Just for the weekend get away. I love that heart shape Tub.

Room Tip: Room 186 King size bed and tub bar and free wifi
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sapphire M
Dania M, General Manager at Days Inn Dallas Irving Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Thank You Sapphire M., for taking the time to tell us about your experienced in our hotel recently. We are so happy to see that you and your husband enjoyed your time together in your Fantasy Room. We apologize about the inconvenience that you had in our first room but at the same time we are pleased that you accepted our second option for you to enjoyed your stay. I have shared your review with my staff about your greeting with us. Once again we appreciate your business and we look forward to see you soon at Days Inn-Irving. Kindest Regards,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
Best Western Irving Inn & Suites at DFW Airport
Candlewood Suites Dallas, Las Colinas
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dallas-Love Field (Medical Center)
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, DFW Airport South
Best Western Northwest Inn
Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field

Been to Days Inn Dallas Irving Market Center? Share your experiences!