“Excellent, Accommodating Staff”

La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport South / Irving
Ranked #19 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have stayed here before, but neglected to comment on what a PLEASURE it is to spend the night here, prior to an EARLY AM departure out of DFW airport. The entire staff is warm & welcoming - our room was perfectly clean and comfortable. The transportation to DFW airport at 5 am was prompt and courteous and our return transportation pick up at DFW airport back to LaQuinta to pick up our car was very expeditious. Ours was an excellent experience!
We HIGHLY recommend spending the night at this hotel prior to an early departure and getting a great night's sleep!

Room Tip: There was a large Special Olympics group at the hotel the night we were there - and we never heard a...
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport South / Irving

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Clean and friendly hotel. Only problem was people partying until after midnight at the pool. Would stay there again but hope the party ends earlier. Staff was friendly and room was clean and comfortable.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Good location, free shuttle to anywhere within 5 miles. Good dinning options near hotel and Irving mall is just nearby within 10 mins walk. Hotel room smells a little funky. Will stay there again if back in Dallas.

1  Thank Serene H
Reviewed 22 May 2014

The room was adequate. The A/C was loud enough that I turned it off to sleep. That allowed the noise from the ice machine across the hall to intrude into my room. (I specifically asked for a quiet room away from the elevator and forgot to include the vending area.) It seems to me that a hotel with emptyrooms would fill the better rooms first, particularly with members.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Lives up to La Quinta standards. Shuttle serivice to airport terminals. Given proximity to airport and busy freeways the quietness of the rooms is adequate. Breakfast is well presented. The 24 hour coffee availability is most welcome. Welcoming snacks are a hit with the children.

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

stayed for one day back in Feb for a trip to Dallas, room was disorganized, pen was off table towels were basically thrown in their spots..cover of bed had a "stain" on it looked like urine. Housekeeper just walked in our room at 10:30 way before checkout time. But the major thing is I lost my cellphone. They called me almost three months later and told me they found it, I asked them to ship it they wanted my credit card info so they could charge me to ship my phone. That right there is bull!!!! The man at the front desk was rude about the phone. I have recommended this hotel to two people but after the cellphone issue I will not recommended again..so make sure you get all your stuff when you leave or else you'll have to pay to get it back

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Needed a room when my flight got cancelled, bumped, delayed, delayed, delayed, cancelled again. So yeah weather in Dallas was as miserable as it gets with the airport completely shut down half the day and everyone getting bumped. This was the only hotel my booking company could find and I was grateful for it. I got some "show" that wasn't supposed to be booked but due to the havoc of all the weather and guests they put me in it. It was clean but it smelled like some sort of combination of mold and dirty socks. I kept hoping that after some amount of time my nose would adjust and not recognize that smell but that phenomenoa never occured. It actually woke me up in the night. I will say thought that this is my only complaint. Crystal and Heather working the front desk were so pleasant, which is saying something after all the abuse I am sure they endured from distressed travelers. They hooked me up with some toothpaste, toothbrush deoderant. Shuttle will take out across the street for other necessities. They had a continental breakfast- I did not partake but it looked edible. I can't imagine why you would be at this hotel except for airport convenience but it does the trick.