La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North
  • Restaurant
US$63
US$58
Red Roof
All reviewswaffleshard boiled eggsdfw airportpool and hot tubstay there againcontinental breakfastvery nice hotelcheck in was easyshort stayearly flightfirst floornice breakfastlobby areathe staff was greatshuttle servicerooms were very cleangreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2014

When sourcing hotels in unfamiliar areas i find Trip Advisor an absolute must. I stayed at the La Quinta Inn @ DFW Irving Tx twice in a week on a business trip. It is perfectly located near the airport for anyone who is in need of a quick stop over. The room we stayed in was spacious, clean and comfortable. We were picked up from the aiport by the shuttle service and the driver was extremely helpful in advising us of places to eat in the area on our very short stay. The desk attendants and staff both on arrival and check out were polite efficient and friendly. As I said I stayed twice in a week and they allowed us to leave our luggage with them when we went away for a few days on business at no extra charge. The room itself was more than comfortable and all the bathroom facilities were spotlessly clean with all the necessary toiletries provided. The breakfast was basic with toast, waffles, cereals, fruit, muffins and cups of tea and coffee, which is more than enough to start you off in the morning. I would definitely recommend this hotel as a stop over point for business trips.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I specifically stayed at a hotel near the airport because of my late flight arrival and early flight departure. I waited an hour for the airport shuttle to pick me up. Attitude of the front desk staff was "get a cab if you don't want to wait." When I went to leave, the shuttle driver never showed up. The front desk had to call 3 cabs for hotel guests. Don't stay at this hotel if you need reliable hotel shuttle service!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank Connie B
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Worst hotel stay ever!!! I checked in went to my room and there was someone sleeping in a bed. Papers and clothes on the floor. Went to the reception area and the unkept female clerk with really dirty nails rudely told me to wait. There were 4 others at the desk that had run into the same thing - people already in their rooms. Made me really nervous to leave for dinner knowing how careless they are. Alarm went off at 2 am and we didn't set it. I think housekeeping should make sure pre set alarms are not on for new guests.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Rebecca R A
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I spent 2 nights in the hotel. I was well-pleased with all the staff with whom I had contact. Shuttle drivers, desk attendants, and manager were friendly, efficient, and helpful. Restaurants and shopping were within easy walking distance, but shuttle service was available, if needed. The room was spacious, clean, and surprisingly quiet, being near the airport. Free wifi was available, as was a very nice continental breakfast and a daily newspaper. One of the desk attendants gave excellent recommendations on local eating establishments. It wasn't quite home, but I have to clean my home and make my breakfast at home. Very satisfied.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo