The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Average 3/5
Average 3/5
1,402 results
All reviewsrooftop pooltony santosheavenly bedstarbucks coffeedallas fort worth airportshuttle driverbusiness meetinggreat customer servicefree shuttleamerican airlinesfitness centerantoniospgconciergeflightrunwayconvention
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 April 2012

Overall pretty standard Westin experience, huge comfy beds made for perfect sleep.

Shuttle takes FOREVER to pick you up at DFW, call ahead or just take a cab.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank SeaweedGravel
Reviewed 19 April 2012

I stayed at this Westin for 3 nights while on business. The staff was amazing from check-in to check-out. The breakfast was top notch with a great selection of fresh fruit. I forgot to get a receipt for business expense purposes, and it was emailed to me within 10 minutes of request. Can't beat that!

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Rgnyc2012
Reviewed 18 April 2012

On April 2012, I was informed of a trip to the Dallas, Texas area for work. I was skeptical of where to stay at first with all the experiences I had at several different chain hotel; I hold silver with Marriott; Diamond with Hilton; Platinum with SPG; Gold Passport with Hyatt. So I chose the Westin, DFW. I stayed there only once before and it appeared to be decent. So I decided to give it another try. Let me tell you from the moment I called the hotel for the shuttle and got Julia service express on the phone I knew I was good. Once I arrived at the hotel and was greeted Front desk Agent Christine I knew for sure I made the right choice. Both these ladies made my travels away from home so much more pleasant than any other of my travels. I average about 1 million miles a year and frequent several spg properties, but I have to stay the experience at this spg site was one that requires me to acknowledge others (Julia and Christine) when they go above and beyond as team players and make traveling a little better when away from home. Also the staff at the morning breakfast was so attentive to the guest request and needs from the chef preparing the ommelettes to order to the server providing water. Also the cleaning lady training a new staff member in the front of the hotel maintaining the flowers pots. Words can really explain my experience on a scale of 1 to 10, I give a ten +. Excellent Job

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Stayed here as part of a Nascar package we bought in April 2012. The hotel was clean, staff friendly and there were no surprises, nor anything exceptional either. The food in the lounge was decent bar fare. The one plus was my travel companions and myself all agreed the beds were great.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2012

My wife & I came to stay at the Westin Iriving last week & we enjoyed our stay so much because of one person the Manager Pavel he was the best there was a problem with our room and he jumped into action the way he treated our needs were above and beyond and we just wanted to say thank you for everything that he did for us to make our stay a happy and rememberable one, we will be telling all our friends about The Westin (via Facebook) so from Joseph & Denise Hyter thank you so much Pavel!!

Room Tip: Make sure you take a trip to the weight room its like none i've ever seen!!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family