The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport
US$309
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
1,410 results
All reviewsrooftop pooltony santosheavenly bedstarbucks coffeedallas fort worth airportshuttle driverbusiness meetinggreat customer servicefree shuttleamerican airlinesfitness centerantoniospgconciergeflightrunwayconvention
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Our room was great and for a great price. Really helpful staff. Comfortable beds. Airport shuttle comes 24 hours and every 30 min. The pool was closed at the time and the hot tub could have used a cleaning and more heat as it would have been nice to have a hot tub while watching the planes come in. Otherwise great stay.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Jeremy B, General Manager at The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your experience. I want to apologize for the pool being out of service and that the hot tub was not too clean. I regret that you had this type of unusual experience and I wish that you would have let our staff know so we could have fixed the problem. We are committed to maintain our physical assets at a level that matches our outstanding service. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a company meeting. The property is clean but worn and dated. Paper thin doors, worn furniture and carpet.....

However, best shower pressure I've ever seen in a hotel....

Stay here if one of the competition's cookie cutter hotels is full.

Don't eat here'n

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tim H
Jeremy B, General Manager at The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a Westin survey. We know your time is valuable and we appreciate your feedback. Our goal is for each guest to leave refreshed and renewed. It’s our promise to you! I regret that your experience was not to your satisfaction. I assure you that we take all feedback very seriously and work hard to continually improve our service. We are also in the process of refreshing our hotel in the banquet and meeting space in the coming months. We are glad that you enjoyed our Heavenly shower. Our hotel features the Westin Heavenly Bed, the Westin Workout, and the Westin Heavenly Shower; these are all designed to refresh and renew each and every traveler. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

We visited for a business meeting. The conference facilities are dated and our meeting was definitely disrupted by the adjoining meeting. They really should not have put us in this particular meeting room given the configuration and the other meetings. Service was always super and attentive. Food was good. Sleeping rooms were fine although I didn't find the bed comfortable. There was noise from planes and the highway that was intrusive if you're not accustomed to that level of noise when sleeping. Wifi is free and there is a Starbucks coffee in the lobby mornings. I wouldn't hold a meeting here.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Jeremy B, General Manager at The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thanking you for taking the time to let us know about this concern. We take great pride in knowing that our guests leave rested and replenished. It is important to us that our guests sleep well in our Westin Heavenly Beds. Although, I am a little surprised about your comments regarding noise and the comfort of our Heavenly Bed, I do see how that would make for a restless night’s sleep. I regret to hear that you had a noise issue in your meeting space as well. I wish I would have known during your stay. I would have personally seen to it that we did everything we could have to deliver on our promise for a refreshing and renewing Westin experience. In this day and age we know that our customers have many choices and we rely on feedback from our guests in order to improve our delivery to future guests. I will work with my team to address any acute noise issue that may exist. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the food and service as we strive to meet our guests’ expectations. I appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

It's been 6 years since I stayed here. It is still a very nice Airport Hotel. The staff is excellent and attentive. Albeit an older hotel, they have done a nice job of maintenance. For 30 dollars more than others, it is worth it. Room 1101 on SPG level is a 600 ' suite, with a view of the runway. For the price paid, it can't be beat. I'm a Diamond with Hilton and a "nothing" with SPG, and moved from a Hilton Property to stay here.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Jeremy B, Manager at The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. It certainly sounds like we have earned a “Life Long Guest”. We appreciate your valuable feedback and I am happy that our staff is doing such a great job in taking care of our guests. We do pride ourselves in our hotel and service. The Westin consistently receives high marks from our guests and in your case I am pleased to hear that we have met your expectations. It certainly is a comfort that you had the chance to experience our hotel’s SPG perks without being an avid SPG member. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I have been attending meetings n the DFW area, every other year since 1999. In the past, we always stayed at the Hyatt, but this year, for the first time, the Westin was chosen as the new location. The meeting and conference rooms are ok, but the furnishings could stand an upgrade. The tables and chairs were probably purchased quite a few years ago, or at least they appear to be heavily used. The rooms, on the other hand, are very comfortable and clean. However, because it is so very close to DFW airport, it is located DIRECTLY beneath the flight pattern of the main flight pattern! It is difficult to watch TV, much less sleep, when the roar of a jet, and the accompanying shacking of you room's windows, occurs every minute or two, twenty-four hours a day!
Unless you are deaf, or very hard of hearing, I would suggest that you will find it extememly disturbing. In fact, the jets are the main topic of conversation at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
In other words, if the planes would just take a break, it would be an above average hotel.

Room Tip: The jet plane noise increases in intensity as you move from the ground floor to the upper floors. I strongly suggest you skip the views from the upper floors, and request the lowest floor available.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to complete a Westin survey. We appreciate that your company gave us the opportunity to host your group for the first time. We do apologize for all the noise disturbances regarding the planes flying over the hotel. We pride ourselves that our guests leave feeling refreshed and renewed, and in your case we missed that mark. We are committed to maintaining our physical asset at a level that matches our outstanding service. Look for improvements in the banquet and meeting spaces in the coming months. Thank you again and we look forward to hosting your group again in the near future!