The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport
US$196
  • Breakfast included
US$82
1,401 results
All reviewsrooftop pooltony santosheavenly bedstarbucks coffeedallas fort worth airportshuttle driverbusiness meetinggreat customer servicefree shuttleamerican airlinesfitness centerantoniospgconciergeflightrunwayconvention
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 May 2014

It is a a good overnight stay flights do not connect at DFW but not quite a Westin standard hotel. The room had all the usual things and is comfortable but at check in their computer system was down and was still down hours later. Took three visits to reception to get a room key that worked and after a 18 journey it is the last thing you need. Shuttle took 20 minutes to arrive at the airport to collect me and only runs every 30 minutes for departures. Restaurant was good

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Jeremy B, General Manager at The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience while visiting our hotel. Our goal is for each guest to leave us refreshed and renewed. It’s our promise to you! I regret that your experience was not perfect and I assure you that we take all guest feedback very seriously and work hard to continually improve our service. It is not typical of our system to be down and I do apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced with the shuttle and the room keys. Again, I regret that you had to endure this on your trip to our hotel. This type of information is very valuable to us and I assure you we will use it to improve the experience for future guests.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

My husband and I are geographically separated, he's stationed in San Antonio while I live in Omaha. Our time together is usually spent somewhere in between. This was a last minute, quick weekend trip. We booked our stay at The Westin due to its proximity to DFW. The front desk staff were all extremely helpful and pleasant and even upgraded our room after the heard why we were there. The room was perfect for our weekend getaway... Mini-fridge and wet bar, sitting area and a big, comfy bed! We were in a corner suite on the top floor, facing DFW. We watched planes fly right over our room as they were landing. While we enjoyed this, others may not. We did not hear planes landing all night long and I didn't find it disruptive.

The rooftop pool was perfect for th hot, Dallas days, though the hot tub was not working, which appears to be a running theme. The shower left a little to b desired, but definitely not the worst hotel shower we've seen. The furnishings were nice and appeared to have been updated recently.

All in all, it was a great place for a weekend getaway and we'll happily return the next time we're in Dallas!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

I want to thank you for letting us know about your stay here at our hotel. It is through our guests’ feedback that we can determine how well we are doing in taking care of our guests. Our goal is to meet or exceed your expectations. I am pleased to know that you had a pleasant stay and that you enjoyed our complimentary amenities. We want to thank your husband for serving our country and we are proud supporters of our troops. Thank him for all that he does and it was our pleasure to serve you on your stay with us. We are committed to maintaining our physical asset at a level that matches our outstanding service. I appreciate your feedback and thank you for choosing to stay with us. I hope that should your travel plans once again include our area that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Noises. Paper thin walls. Pretty surprised at the age of hotel as well. Seems like a typical 1970s era old school hotel. One bright spot was its service. Service personel all seemed very attentive and ready to assist. It is easy to get to and from DFW

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Jeremy B, General Manager at The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience while visiting our hotel. Our goal is for each guest to leave us refreshed and renewed. It’s our promise to you! I regret that your experience was not perfect and I assure you that we take all guest feedback very seriously and work hard to continually improve our service. Although, I am a little surprised about your comments regarding noise I do see how that would make it an uncomfortable stay. I will work with my team to address any acute noise issues that may exist. We are committed to maintaining our physical asset at a level that matches our outstanding service. We are also in the process of refreshing our meeting space in the fall. I appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We travel often, booking through third-party websites for better deals, and I am not an easy guest to please. We have had many negative experiences with different hotel chains, and so I am always reluctant about what to expect.

This was my birthday weekend and we were looking forward to the rooftop heated pool and luxuriously comfortable bedding as advertised by the Westin.

Immediately upon checking in, I noticed how friendly the staff was. Even though my husband and I were dressed in rags from working in construction all day, they did not look down on us or treat us as if we didn't belong.

We visited the pool first. The hot tub was out of service and the pool was NOT warm. I thought to myself, "Here we go! (another overpriced, overrated hotel)

I did my normal- complained! And I half expected for them to tell me they were sorry, but of course, there was nothing they could do about it. This is pretty regular to me, from other hotels, because they don't really seem to care whether they lose our business or not.

They didn't. Instead, the GM on shift that night (4/18/2014) personally came to introduce himself and apologize for the pool not being heated. He reset the thermostat on the pool so it could begin warming up, and he offered my husband and I both free drinks- whatever we wanted from the restaurant.

That made me forget about the fact that the hot tub was out of service and soon after the pool was back to enjoyable conditions.

That night the air conditioner in our room went out. We woke up the next morning sweating. How awful! I called the front desk to complain and they accommodated us by upgrading us to an executive suite for no charge! They immediately moved us and gave us all free breakfast buffets! Then about 30 minutes after being in our room, they knock on my door with a special surprise- a signed birthday card by all the staff, chocolates, chocolate covered strawberries, and chilled wine! I was in tears!

That night, any time we called to get an extra item - such as a pillow, blanket, or directions somewhere- they were prompt and very kind!

I really loved this hotel - even though the jacuzzi was temporarily out of service, and the first night stay was not so comfortable- I understand that THINGS happen! And sometimes, these things are out of the management's control. But, unlike other hotels that we have been at, the Westin went above and beyond to compensate us for our disappointments.

THIS is true customer service. Excellent job, guys! Thanks again for a wonderful birthday experience!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Jeremy B, General Manager at The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

We appreciate the time you have taken to express your feelings about our hotel. Even though your experience is not typical of what we hear from the vast majority of our guests I do sincerely apologize for starting off your experience so disappointing, with the hot tub being out of order and the ac going out in your room. I am pleased with my team for being so proactive and making your birthday weekend as special as possible and fixing all the issues right away. Our goal is for each guest to leave us refreshed and renewed, and in your case we hit every mark. I made sure that we went above and beyond to change the early disappointments. We are committed to maintaining our physical asset at a level that matches our outstanding service. In the end we want all of our guests to leave us better than when they arrived and I am thrilled to hear that we made you feel so special on your Special Day! I do hope that you enjoyed your Moon Shine Margaritas. Thank you again on your feedback and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I often visit Dallas for work and I came across this Westin hotel several years ago. I was just recently back this week and I realized I never wrote a review for this hotel. Well, I really like this place. It is conveniently located close to the airport and I don't hear airplane noise. The property has a large parking lot and there is a Starbucks in the lobby. The rooms are nice and comfortable and there is a lounge/restaurant on the first floor which are both adequate. I like the Westin brand, and it is definitely much nicer than the Sheraton on the opposite side of the freeway. This place has never disappointed me and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. Thanks again for a great stay!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Jeremy B, General Manager at The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Welcome back to the Westin DFW and thank you for taking the time to complete a Westin Survey, it certainly sounds like you have earned the title "Life Long Guest". Our goal is to make life easier for our guests and to help them relax and revive and in your case it seems that we have exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.