“Immediate Impression”

The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport
Ranked #7 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Tony Santos, who was the concierge, treated me & others who walked in over my 4 day stay like rock stars. I travel all over and this guy was simply OUTSTANDING!
Ideas for food, fun, etc. was spot on and his "TRUE" concern for the guests really showed. For this I will be staying here again and also recommend to others.

1  Thank James C
Jeremy B, General Manager at The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your stay at our hotel. I'm happy to know Tony was able to help you and your friends during your stay.

There are newer reviews for The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Our company uses this hotel for all of our travel in to the home office, I am here at least once a month for several days. The service here is amazing. Tony Santos is the head concierge and always makes sure our shuttle rides are perfect and goes above and beyond for us. The front desk is always courteous and helpful and the staff in the restaurant are kind and attentive. This is a great hotel for business travel!

1  Thank Stacy H

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay at our hotel. I'm happy to know we are exceeding your expectations and that Tony and the rest of the Front Desk personnel were able to help with your requests.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I stayed here for a business trip. It is conveniently located really close to the airport. Even you can see the planes taking off and landing from here. Bed is comfortable and with plenty of soft pillows. Gym is also very nice and there is an outdoor pool in the top!!
Tony Santos was super kind and very helpful. Thanks Tony for your great work.

1  Thank Gushrey

Thank you for letting us know about your stay at our hotel. I'm pleased to know you find our location very convenient and that you enjoyed our very comfortable Heavenly Beds.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Was in for business and pleasure! Was a great location for my trip. Close to airport, and close to grapevine for food and shopping. The blue fire grill inside hotel has great food as well. Would definitely recommend. I plan to stay again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Braden S

Thank you for letting us know about your stay at our hotel. I'm happy to know you find our location convenient and that you were able to enjoy the wonderful food at our restaurant.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Lizy was SO super kind and helpful. Service above and beyond with a smile. Highly appreciated from this small town family. Will certainly be back. Rooms are clean, gym is very nice, pool has a fun view. Food is reasonable and beds are amazing.

• Stayed: August 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your stay at our hotel. I'm happy to know you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to spend time at our pool and our restaurant.
Thank you again and we look forward to see you again when your travels bring you to the DFW area.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

This was my first visit to any Westin property, and I was very surprised at the excellent amount of customer service!! Herman the shuttle driver, was so helpful carrying my luggage all the way to the front desk. The room service was absolutely delicious and came up very promptly. They gave me a great room. Upon check-out, Delisha was very sweet and caring about how my entire stay went, and I told her I would surely be back! The Westin was wonderful!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for letting us know about your stay at our hotel. I'm pleased to know you were able to experience our wonderful staff from the moment you stepped into our shuttle until you checked out.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I had the best experince with Ruben of the hotel manitenance staff. He was very professional, attentave and though in helping me resole a problem with the plumbing in my original room. I felt he shoould be commended for his serrvice.
Gary Peyton

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for letting us know about your stay at our hotel. Our staff of dedicated hospitality professionals work hard each and every day to ensure that the guest experience in our hotel is a refreshing and renewing one. I will be sure to give all your compliments to our staff and let them know that they have been noticed.
Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to the DFW area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
Hyatt Regency DFW
#2 of 205 in Dallas
Homewood Suites by Hilton Irving - DFW Airport
Home2 Suites by Hilton Irving / DFW Airport North
Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott

Been to The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport? Share your experiences!